Chapter 75

Chapter 75
I was outside walking the dogs with Adrian and Gavin when Sebastian pulled his car over. He was probably going to our house but he must have seen us. This morning he tried calling me but I didn't answer so now he decides to visit. "Mommy it's Uncle Sebastian." Adrian says and walked over to Sebastian who got out of the car.

"Hello Adrian how are you?" He carried him and I watched in horror as Gavin went to hug him too.

"We are going out on a walk." Adrian says and Gavin pulled on Sebastian's hand.

"Do you want to come with us?" Gavin asked.

"Uh Gavin Uncle Sebastian might be busy right now." I said and gave Sebastian a poisonous stare.

"It's okay Anne maybe I can take you all out to lunch." He smiled at Adrian.

"Honestly Sebastian it's fine." I said gritting my teeth.

"I insist Anne." He smirks at me.

"Please mommy." Gavin begged.

"No boys we have to keep walking remember." I said and they pouted.

"What about this I'll walk with you guys." Sebastian holds both Gavin and Sebastian's hands.

"It's not needed. I can take care of them myself." I muttered angrily at him.

"Fine okay." He says and crouches so he could be at eye level with the twins. "Boys I guess I have to go."

"Why?" Adrian asked. I picked him up while I wounded up the leashes in my other arm. Gavin just gave Sebastian a hug.

"He needs to be somewhere." I said to the both of them.

"Okay." The boys looked sad and Sebastian says goodbye to them.

As we walked the dogs Adrian and Sebastian kept on bugging me about when they were going to see Sebastian again. "I don't know when okay. He's going to be busy."

"Why is everyone busy?" Adrian pouts.

"I'm not busy." I said.

"Daddy and Uncle Sebastian are always busy." Gavin says.

"Well both of them have to work." I opened the apartment door. "Why don't the both of you go play with Winston and Brannon upstairs while I make you guys some snacks. As we entered the house the alarm went off and I had to disarm it. Gavin and Adrian brought the dogs upstairs and I went to the kitchen on the second floor I was shocked to see Joe. He was sitting on the counter facing away from me. He was wearing that jacket I designed. "Joe?" I said. He turned around and I see his smile.

"Hello darling." I jumped on him and he hugs me tightly. "I missed you Anne baby."

"I missed you too honey." I kissed him and he puts me down.

"I wanted to surprise all of you but I guess the boys went upstairs and passes the second floor." He smiled kissing my forehead.

"Why are you so home early? Aren't you guys staying in Europe for three weeks?" I asked and he strokes my hair.

"I came to pick you guys up. I missed all of you so much I wanted to take you guys on a short trip. Gavin and Adrian would enjoy that right?" Joe says and I heard the boys coming down the stairs. I can hear their excitement for snack time.

"Daddy!" Both of the boys said in joy as they ran and hugged him.

"Hey boys. Are you ready for a trip?" Joe crouched down to talk to them.

"Trip to where?" Gavin asked touching his stubbled face and Joe smiles.

"Europe." He says and Adrian.

"What's that?" Adrian asked.

"It's a continent." Joe says.

"What's a continent?" Gavin asked.

"It's a huge land mass on Earth." I giggled and Joe picks up both of the twins.

"So you boys want to go?" Joe asked them.

"Yes!" They shouted.

"What about you my love?" Joe asked me.

"I wouldn't want to miss this." I smiled and he motioned me to join them upstairs to pack. I looked at Joe's little smile as we went up the stairs. Gavin and Adrian were so excited. I was surprised he'd come back at short notice I could have prepared everything. Joe lets the boys down and they went running to their rooms. I looked at Joe. "What made you want us to come along?" I asked.

"I missed my family." He walked into our room.

"You could have called us. You didn't need to come all the way back." I said and he reached up our closet to get my luggage.

"Its cool. Why don't you start packing. I'll help the boys pack." He kissed my shoulder before leaving me in the room.