Chapter 53

Chapter 53

I watched him as he laid down with his hands behind his head. I sat on the straw mat the champagne bottle snuggled in between us. "This is the best." He looks up at the sky.

"I know." I whispered. The ocean was dark as the reflection from the night sky. No one in sight for the next 5 miles. He smiles to himself. Well here comes drunk Joe. "The stars are really bright tonight or is it just me."

"It's just you." I giggled. There was a really long silence. Even the waves were silently coming up to shore. He runs his hands down the mat and counts the ridges.

"I really want to have make love with you right now." Joe looks at me. I looked back at him because it was out of the blue. I laughed a little and Joe sits up.

"Like right now?" I covered my lips. I didn't want to laugh.

"Yea making love on the beach is on my bucketlist." He starts to unbutton his shirt. I laughed because he seriously sounded so serious about it.

"Why don't we go inside?" I smiled as I pulled him up. I take the bottle and placed it on the table by the pool. I closed the gate while Joe looked around.

"Let's go?" He walks to the house. I pushed aside the bamboo screen for the open air bathroom and Joe walks in. He leaves to go to the bedroom and I hear him collapse on the daybed.

"How about we just go to bed. You sound really tired." I said to him as I was going to change into my nightgown. I took it to the bathroom and I brushed out my hair. Removing my make up and brushing my teeth I hear Joe creep into the bathroom. His shirt had been removed and I see sweat had formed beads down his head.

"Are you alright?" I asked and he walks two steps before he takes my neck to pull me towards him. He opens his mouth against mine and his tongue licks my lips. "Joe..." I moaned as my back pushed against the sink.

"Turn around." He says breathing hard. I do as he says and I faced the mirror. He had a glint of mischief in his eyes and I felt his fingers trail up my thighs. My nightgown slowly being lifted up to my hips. "I'll be careful." He whispers in my ear. "Just hold on." I looked at my fingers gripping the marble sink. One of Joe's hands slide on top of it and filled in the cracks of my fingers.

"Joey?" I asked and my breath hitched as Joe pulled my panties down.

"Yes." He unzipped his pants and grabs my hips.

"Nothing." I looked at him in the reflection he was smirking and the redness of cheeks were bright. I lurched forward surprised he didn't warn me. Joe groans and I watched him in the reflection jaw tight and brow sweating. He gets in deeper this way. His nails dug into my skin as he thrust into me with several quick paces. His chest pressed on my back and I could feel his hot breath on my ear.

"Your mine." He says spreading my legs a little farther and this time both his hands were on top of my own. My mouth opened and a squeak came out. "Mine forever." He thrust with every word. I can see his face contort with pleasure.

"Joe..."I whimpered as his chest pressed against my back. His hips bumping into my behind as he slams into me.

"God Anne I want you so much." He lets go of my hands and grabs both sides of my hips pulling me harder and harder against him. His teeth grazed my shoulders and I watched Joe go wild over me. Crazy hair, chest heaving, and unfulfilled desires. Days he's been deprived of any love making. Now he gets all he wants. I can sense that he's about to reach his peek. We both trembled but Joe slams harder into me and he lets out a loud groan. I clutched the sink harder as he filled me with his love. I took deep breaths before I looked at the mirror. A smug smile came across Joe's faces as he pulls out of me.