Chapter 2

Chapter 2

The sound of my alarm clock got me out of bed. Tonight was my date and I wanted to get ready so I would be so breathtaking. A few steps down to our main apartment I heard the sound of the coffee maker heating up and the smell of someone else's coffee. Ilani came out from the kitchen fully dressed with a mug in here hand. She's never up this early.

"What are you doing your still not dressed we need to be at the salon by 7." Ilani looked at the clock.

"What?" I scratched my eye.

"I made an appointment. Full makeover for you. Get dressed quick quick." she went back to the kitchen. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I was wearing a white sweater with my favorite blue jeans. I ran my fingers in my wavy shoulder length hair.

"Coffee." Ilani handed me a mug as soon as I got into the kitchen. Jojo was at his usual spot at the table a bowl of cereal in front of him.

"Ilani I don't even know why your so excited." Jojo yawned.

"It's finally happening. A dream my best friend always wanted." Ilani looked at me. I smiled and we exchanged the omg I am freaking out. "Oh gosh come on Anne when need to get going." Ilani grabbed her bag and keys. I was running up the stairs to my own half of the shared apartment. I put on some socks, grabbed a coat, searched my closet for a nice bag to bring, poured the contents off one bag into the bag I was bringing. I slipped into some boots and Ilani was already out the door. I followed her and I crashed into a sturdy body.

"I am so sorry." I looked up and Sebastian was smiling down at me. "Sebastian w-what are you doing here?" I flattened down my hair embarrassed by our unexpected encounter.

"I asked my manager about you and he told me you have an apartment here." he says. So know everyone knows where I live. "I guess your in a hurry. I didn't mean to come this early but I just wanted to invite you to another show later today."

"Another show? Meaning another fashion show?" I bit my lip and he looked deeply into my eyes the kind that would make you think that they were reading your thoughts.

"Yes buts it's a small show nothing big. I just wanted to show you out there in the world slowly a step at a time. Some big designers are also going to be there so it's very exclusive." Sebastian's eyes lit up when he said he wanted to show me out to the world.

"I can't I-I have somewhere to go tonight and..." I started.

"Oh...I see. It's ok I was hoping you could come." Sebastian's smile faded.

"Sorry maybe next time. Thank you anyway." I heard Ilani's boots coming down the hall.

"It's fine. Goodbye Anne." He held my hand and lifted it to his lips. As soon as his lips were about to touch the top of my hand Ilani appeared.

"Anne come on..." she stopped shortly and Sebastian let my hand go.

"I'll see you soon Sebastian." I turned to him before grabbing Ilani's arm. She was unusually quite.

"So...what did Mr. Voches want?" a smile rolled out on her face. I told her about the fashion show and she looked straight down the sidewalk with a smile plastered on her face.

"You know I actually thought it was you and Sebastian. Then it was you and Joe. Ooh love triangle." she poked my arm.

"Oh shut it. Sebastian was just being nice and inviting me to a fashion show." I said. I looked down at my phone and saw the background of the time at that big show where I meet Joe, Nick, Kevin, and Dani. It was us together. "I really like Joe. Sebastian is ok but I don't think we go well together."