Chapter 16

Chapter 16

I was watching them practice and Joe kept winking at me. Hearing them sing was like hearing angels. They sang the favorites for me like Lovebug, Much Better, Found, and many more. During break Joe sat down next to me and put his guitar in my hands. "I'm going to teach you how to play." His arm was around me as he guided my hands with the notes.

"This is so cool." I played a song he thought me in just minutes. "My dad always wanted me to play guitar but I like piano better."

"Let me see you play piano then." He gets up and I see Kevin come back with an iced coffee from Starbucks. Nick came in after with our drinks. I started playing Lovebug and Joe smiled.

"Lovebug huh?" Joe leans on the piano.

"This was the first song I learned on the piano." I said and he puts the straw in my drink. They were singing it in a perfect harmony and I played without any mistakes. Garbo, John, Ryan, Marcus, Paris, and Lola all came back in.

"Woah Anne I didn't know you can play." John says. Everyone looked at me.

"Me neither." Joe smiles at me like I was the most precious thing in the world.

* * *

I told Ilani about the interview coming up with Vogue. She was screaming along with me. We were both excited and she wanted to be with me during that interview. Tour had started and we started it off at Radio City once again. I was backstage crying because of the memories. A few fans came up to me for a picture and I felt a warm welcome from the fans every time I see them. When they played the new songs everyone was screaming so loud I remember my days when I was in those seats screaming my heart out. It was such an amazing night and everyone was so happy. I invited a few of few friends of mine and even Sebastian. He didn't show up and I never told Joe.

I was reading a book on the plane to Chicago. That's where the next stop is. My head was laying on Joe's shoulder and he was asleep listening to his music. A blanket was thrown over us and I reached my hand to Alena's tiny one. "Aww she's adorable Dani."

"You hear that you little cutie." Danielle cooed at Alena and she had the cutest baby laugh. I held my book with two hands again and Joe lays his head on top of mine. His eyes opened and he takes out one ear bud. He put it in my ear and it was playing Arctic Monkeys.

"Your listening to them?"I said smiling.

"Yep you got me into them actually." He says and I grinned.

"Well good. Maybe you guys can do some covers?" I suggested.

"Absolutely. What song do you want us to cover?" He looks through the songs.

"Hmmm." I thought for a moment. "Snap Out of It. Currently stuck in my head." I said.

"I wanna grab both shoulders and shake baby..." He sings and I giggled. I loved the way he sang it. "Like that?"

"Yes." I nod.

"Well we better practice the song soon." He grins and I kissed him.

"Oh your the best." I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Honestly hun don't you think I know." I had to laugh and he kissed my forehead.

* * *

During the concert Joe was talking to the crowd. "Okay everyone. Who's ready to hear a cover." The fans went crazy. "Yes I guess." They were all shouting yes. "Alrighty then. Here we go Snap Out of It by the Arctic Monkeys." I was stunned at how fast they all learned how to sing and play it. Joe's voice sounded so deep and I swooned so many times during it. I danced backstage and I sang along. When the concert ended Joe was coming back and I jumped on his shoulder.