Chapter 58

Chapter 58

I freaked out seeing Sebastian a few hours ago when he checked on me. He was so unorganized with the mix match jacket and shirt. I wanted to see Joe and I grabbed the bed when ever I felt a kick or push. It was probably three hours already when I suddenly felt a hand go around my own. I opened my eyes to see a frightened Joe and he smiles kissing my forehead. "I'm here my love. I'm here." He whispers. I smiled but I was having a hard time breathing slowly. I gripped his hand and he look down at me. His eyes were smiling I could tell.

* * *

The cry of the baby had startled me. Joe looked over as a little baby boy was handed over to me wrapped in a towel. I was shaking of excitement. My face was covered in tears as I looked into the cherub like face of my own baby. Joe and I's baby. Joe had tears coming down his eyes as he gently touched the baby's little hand. I felt another contraction. My little joy was put into the hands of Joe and I gripped his shirt until I heard another cry. Joe looked up surprised and I was unable to comprehend on what was going on. Another baby boy. Twins. What? All those day I thought I bearing one baby I actually had two. Joe puts both of them in my arms and everyone gathered around. "What are their names?"

"Adrian Dante Jonas." I smiled down at the first little boy.

"Gavin Jerry Jonas." Joe says to the other. He kissed my forehead before sitting beside me and cradling me into his arms. We all cried tears of joy. My parents,Joe's parents, Ilani, Jojo, Kevin, Dani, Nick, Mikey, and all the others came to visit us. Sebastian was told to leave by Joe and I wasn't there when he did so. I was putting my babies to sleep and carefully stroking their cheeks.

"Sebastian was hysterical that he didn't get to see Adrian and Gavin." Ilani sits beside bed putting the bowl of fruits on the table.

"I didn't hear any shouting." I rubbed my eyes exhaustion trying to take me over.

"He begged to come and see these little munchkins." Ilani smiles at them and holds their little hands.

"What did Joe do?" I asked.

"He just told him to piss off." Ilani was cooing at the two boys.

"No really? In front of my family?" I looked at Ilani.

"Yea." She nods. "By the way Sebastian wanted to do some DNA on your boys."

"I don't know if I want to anymore." I said.

"He came and told me before he left. That guy is desperate honestly he needs to leave you alone. You want me to get a restraining order or something soon?" Ilani makes me laugh sometimes on how she makes serious things sound hilarious. Joe walks in with a cup of coffee.

"Oh hey Ilani I didn't know you were still here." Joe was wearing his baseball hat backwards and I found him so adorable. "How are you feeling love?" He comes over to me and our twins and gives me a kiss.

"I wanted to stick around and see my nephews." Ilani says and Joe takes of his hat and puts it on me.

"Yea I need a hat Joe." I said sarcastically and he smiles kissing me again.

"Aww aren't you two the best parents." Ilani says and she smiled like an idiot. Adrian and Gavin were curled up next to me and Joe carries Gavin first and kisses his little head and then Adrian and does the same.

"The Jonas Squad." Joe says as he lays Adrian in my arms. They both awoke and I looked into Gavin and Adrian's eyes. My heart warmed up so much I felt so surreal holding my own baby.

"I knew you guys would make cute babies." Ilani laughs.

"Aw thanks." I smiled and Joe wraps his arm around me.

"So when did you two choose those names?" Ilani smiles putting her hands under her chin and watched us like we were kittens or something.

"A few weeks ago but it was actually a surprise finding out I have twins." I look at Gavin.

"I wanted to name a boy Gavin with my grandfather's and Nick's middle name." Joe smiles stroking Gavin's chubby cheeks. Joe looks so happy when he looked down at them.

"Adrian Dante has always been my favorite two names." I smiled.

"Gavin has always been mine." Joe adds.

"Well you got what you both wanted." Ilani says.

"Unexpectedly." I giggled touching Gavin's little nose. "I thought I only had this little cutie." I cradled Adrian in my arms.

"I told you I wanted two." Joe tells me.

"Another wish for you." I said and he kisses my forehead.

"Look at you guys. This is the royal family." Ilani spreads her hands out. We all laughed and both the babies started crying. We have things to get used to. Because of Joe I smiled so brightly whenever he puts his arm around us. He was here to protect and love us forever.