Chapter 61

Chapter 61

Ilani came over and brought a basket of cookies and muffins. Joe left for a meeting with the band's record label and I was downstairs in the living room with the kids and Ilani. I had my sketchbook on my lap. "Things are going good. This was a great week actually." I said to Ilani as she hands Gavin the toy block he was playing with.

"Well that's good to hear. Your not stressed out or anything?" She looks at me and my sketchbook. "You know you don't have to worry about designing right now."

"I know but you know this is my passion and I can't stop." I smiled and Adrian crawls and hugs my leg. I reached down and carried him. He starts to laugh and it brings joy to me to see them smile.

"Aww look at baby Adrian." Ilani gently pinched his chubby cheeks.

"How are things with you and Jojo?" I asked.

"Wonderful were planning a trip to Brazil for a few weeks. We need some tropical vacation." She carries Gavin now and both of the boys started moving around a lot.

"Ooh that's going to be good." I nudge her. She smiles and brushed the little hair Gavin had to the side.

"How about you and Joe? Do you guys still get some alone time together?" She nudged me.

"I have to admit yes." I said and she giggles and teases me.

"Just try not to wake the kids during your little escapades." She laughs.

"Escapdes?" I bursted out laughing.

"Its not that crazy." I said and she starts to poke my cheeks.

"Your blushing and I know it's crazy. You know after your stomach got bigger you and Joe barely saw each other naked." She laughs again and lets Gavin follow Adrian around on the rug.

"Oh stop." I shake my head.

"By the way I haven't heard news about your ex boyfriend." She says.

"Which one?" I acted innocent.

"Sebastian." She says.

"I don't know. He didn't show up after and he hasn't contacted me. This is good because I need him erased from my life." I said and Ilani smiles.

"You know who suddenly moves into our apartment building?" She says. I was so confused.

"Who?" I feared Sebastian moved there but why would he leave his perfect apartment.

"Robert."Her smile widens.

"Oh god no." I said.

"I remember when you used to have a crush on him in 8th grade." She laughs.

"Ilani if Joe hears you he's going to hunt him down." I said.

"He was asking where you were and he has changed a lot."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"No more sneaker with the sweaters and flannels. He wears the real deal guy boots Anne." She looks at my reaction.

"Alright but does he even know I'm married?" I said.

"Yea he does." Ilani shrugged. "He was another guy that I though you'd end up together with."

"Same thing with Sebastian." I said.

"I like to predict stuff alright." She smiles and I hear someone knocking.

"Hold on." I said and went to go see who it was. Opening the door I felt a sudden chill go down my spine. I see Sebastian's face and I froze on the spot. He scoops me into his arms and buries his face in my hair.