Chapter 45

Chapter 45

I returned to the reception Joe had smile when he saw me. "Hello beautiful." He looks at my new dress. I faked a smile and Sebastian's last words kept running around in my head. "I love this dress." He whispers in my ear and I felt his lips against my earlobe. Everyone came up to me complimenting my dress. While others started to gather at the dance floor to start dancing to the fantastic music by the DJ. Ilani sauntered over to me with her camera raised. She took a picture of Joe and I.

"The Lovebirds." Her hand flourished a wave.

"Hey Ilani." I said and she touched the fabric of my dress.

"This dress is just gorgeous." She smiles.

"Especially when she's wearing it." Joe adds on smiling at me. Ilani looks at me jerking her eyebrows upward.

"Oh the compliments." I said to Joe who squeezed my waist tightly in affection.

"I wanna go start some dancing." Ilani pulls my arm and I followed her. Joe trails behind us catching my fingers and we were back on the dance floor. All my smaller cousins were dancing with their dresses and suits on. It was cute because they were so tiny. Joe started on some wacky dance moves everyone started cracking up laughing. I laughed too which was a relief because I thought I'd never laugh after my encounter with Sebastian. After an hour of hilarious dancing I pulled Ilani aside to talk to her.

"I have to tell you something." I said. She was drinking a glass of water. We were both hyped up from the dancing.

"Yea go on." She scanned the room.

"Sebastian was here." I said and she almost choked on her water.

"What? Does Joe know? It be hell if he does. I heard him talking to security about Sebastian. How'd he get in?" Ilani whispered. I looked around and looked at Devon talking to my parents. She was a good friend of mine but she was good friends with Sebastian too.

"Devon, but that's not all. Ilani Sebastian told me this is his child. He confessed to me that he never used any of the condoms in Paris." My hands began to shake.

"Anne listen. He just trying to get into your head. He'll lie just to get you back." Ilani takes my hands. "This is Joe's" She pats my stomach.

"What happens if Sebastian was right?" I asked.

"I know Joe. He'll love your baby like it was his own. Never would he let you and your child be taken away by Sebastian." She looks over my shoulder and Joe puts his hand on my hip.

"Here you are." He kissed my hair and I smile up at him. "We're about to cut the cake."

"Oh yay cake." Ilani piped up. Joe hooked my arm around his and we walked down to the tables.

"I want to make an announcement after. I think it's time to tell everyone." Joe says.

"About our baby?" I looked up at him.

"Yes." He nods.

"Alright go ahead." I bit my lip and he takes my hand tightly."I'm just worried of what people..."

"Might think." Joe finished of my sentence. "Your my wife. I want a family I told you that. Yea it's a bit too early but I don't care." Everyone had started to chat again after the dancing and the MC called everyone's attention for the cake cutting. The cake was huge with to adorable figurines on top. The groom was holding a guitar and the bride was carrying a ball of yarn and scissors. Photographers came up to take pictures everyone looked over at us as Joe cut a piece of cake for me. He missed my mouth and the icing went on my chin. Everyone started laughing and I took some icing and wiped it on his nose. More laughter and Joe pulled me closer to him with his fork and he fed me the cake. There was awwing and camera flashes. I took the groom figurine off the cake and placed it on my piece of cake. Joe to the bride figurine and kissed it. "Your mine." He whispers in my ear.