Chapter Twelve

Warning: NSFW don't read if you're not comfortable

After Tony asked me to move in things started moving really quickly. He had my things moved into a guest room while my permanent room was being personalized. I tried to tell him I was fine in the guest room with my things but he insisted. I ended up hiring the woman I had an interview with and promoting Derek from part time to full. I started my training while continuing hunting with Xavier. I actually really enjoy my training, I get to spend time with whichever mate or mates that are working with me. Plus it's fun learning new ways to kick ass.

"Hey! Get your head out of your ass!" Bucky yells at me breaking me away from my thoughts.

"Language Buck." Steve scolds and Bucky just smiles at him. Today they wanted to train me together.

"Sorry I'm focused now!" I defend.

"Your enemies won't wait for you to be focused doll." Bucky says swiping his foot under mine making me fall on my back to the floor. I try to get up but he moves his body on top of mine pressing against me.

I look up at him with challenge in my eyes and he captures my lips in his. He shoves his tongue into my mouth and moves his cool metal hand through my hair. He moves his mouth down to my neck and begins lightly kissing it. The slight touch makes me shiver until he finally fully connects his lips licking and sucking at the skin on my neck. I moan his name and grip his hair.

"Please, more." I look at him with lust drunk eyes.

He doesn't say anything he just picks me up and begins to carry me out over his shoulder smacking my ass with his free hand. I giggle and lift my head to Steve and purr, "you coming soldier?" He follows us immediately.

Bucky and Steve bring me to Buckys room. Bucky throws me down on the bed and I laugh as I bounce back.

They watch me as I laugh and smile at me, "you are the best thing to ever happen to us." Steve says. And with that they move onto the bed towards me. Steve kisses me softly at first but it soon turns rough and he starts biting my lip and cupping my breast. Bucky begins to undress himself and then me. They drink in my appearance when all I'm left in is my undergarments; a yellow lace bra and panty set that don't leave much to the imagination. I squirm when they keep looking at me.

"You're beautiful." Bucky says before dragging a tongue up my thigh.

"So beautiful." Steve says ripping off my bra taking one of my hard nipples in his mouth while his hand teased the other.

Bucky starts kissing my clothed pussy. I move my hips wanting more friction. Steve completely undresses himself and moves to align his cock with my face. I open up and look up at him with pretty eyes before taking his full length. He lets out a strangled noise and grabs my head thrusting his hips, fucking my mouth. I open my mouth as wide as I can as Bucky takes off my underwear and starts licking my sensitive clit. I moan around Steve's cock making him moan even louder.

Steve pulls his cock out of my mouth so I can catch my breath. He admires my tear covered cheeks and uncontrollable moans. I open my mouth and stick out my tongue, he shoves his cock back in making me gag. Bucky continues lapping at my pussy sticking 2 cool metal fingers in, I moan louder around Steve's cock feeling my orgasm approaching.

"That's right doll, cum for us." Bucky encourages. I clench around his fingers and Steve pulls out of my mouth and cums on my face. Bucky pulls his fingers out and licks them clean.

"Fuck her Steve." Bucky orders.

"With pleasure, Buck." Steve responds. They switch places, Bucky now at my face and Steve at my entrance. Bucky roughly shoves his cock into my mouth and Steve begins to rub his cock up and down my pussy teasing me.

"Please Steve." I beg.

"Please what doll? He won't know unless you say what you want." Bucky says.

"Please, fuck me." I beg trying to move his cock into me. He roughly enters into me almost completely pulling his dick out before slamming it back in. I moan loudly around Buckys cock having to pull it out to scream profanities when Steve hits my g-spot.

"You're. so. tight." Steve growls through thrusts. I lick and suck Buckys cock when I can but Steve's cock is so huge and he's fucking me so hard I mostly jerk him off.

"I'm gonna cum again." I moan breathily.

"Me too baby go ahead and cum around me." Steve growls. He thrusts into me wildly and I cum around his cock digging my nails into his back. He cums inside of me and kisses me passionately. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you more." I whisper back. In our kissing and talking I almost don't notice Bucky move to my entrance.

"Didn't forget about me doll did ya?" He smirks.

"Never my love." I smirk back. He slides into me easily from my wetness and Steve's cum dripping out of me. I grip the sheets and whisper moan his name. He slides into me slowly watching my face contort with pleasure.

"Mhmm you like when I fuck you slowly? Take my time with you?" Bucky whispers close to my ear his breath making me shiver.

"Or do you want me to fuck you fast like Steve?" He picks up his pace thrusting harder and faster into me. I scream his name over and over with every thrust.

"Or does it just not matter so long as you have our cocks in you?" He growls.

I don't answer and he pulls out of me making me ache for him.

"Answer the question doll. This is hard for me too." He says through gritted teeth.

"It doesn't matter I just need your cock, please Bucky." He obliges immediately. He continues to thrust hard into me but quiets my moans with his lips.  He moves down leaving hickeys on my neck. I have no time to warn him before I cum around his cock setting off his orgasm as well. We cum together and kiss as we do so. He pulls out of me still kissing me. When he stops I stroke his cheek look him in the eyes and say, "I love you Bucky."

"I love you Marianna." He says kissing me again. Steve kisses me again too. We whisper words of love and affection between kisses, having sex until our bodies can't anymore and falling asleep naked and completely in love.

A/N: sorry if this is cringey lmfao hope you enjoyed it though.