Chapter Forty- Five

Warning: extreme nsfw, butt stuff, punishment, bondage, degrading, slight choking, pet play, breeding kink/ pregnancy kink?, a lot of cum/ fluids, toys, whole lotta dirty shi

They carefully get me into the swing and as soon as I'm secure Sam ties up my hands and shoves himself inside of me. I pull against the restraints but moan as Sam continues thrusting into me. Bruce hits me with the whip on my thigh.

"Don't fight the restraints baby, be a good little fuck doll." I listen calming down, and he kisses me swallowing my moans.

"Good girl." He pulls away and shoves a vibrator up Sams ass which immediately sends Sam over the edge. Sam pulls out and Bruce takes the vibrator shoving it up his own ass and thrusting into me. Peter (Q) shoves two of his fingers in my mouth and I watch him as I suck on them. Bruce pulls my face away and makes me watch him as he finishes inside of me with bright Green eyes. Wanda almost pushes him out of the way impatient, shes wearing the 10 inch strap on and my eyes widen. She smirks and puts on hella lube shoving a vibrator inside herself and thrusting into me with no restraint causing my whole body to sway on the swing my breast almost hitting me in the face from the force.

I orgasm around the fake cock screaming her name pulling against the restraints wanting to pull her hair or scratch her back, something, anything. She pinches my nipple and makes me jerk. She smirks at my sensitive reaction.

"Faster please!" I beg. She thrusts faster watching my every reaction. She brings her hand under the strap on and rubs her clit orgasming around the vibrator. She pulls out of me with a pop and a kiss to my thigh.

"What a cum slut just letting everyone take a turn with you." Clint smirks jerking himself off before dragging himself down my folds and into my heat.

"You like when we do what we want to do with you huh? You're so nice and desperate for us." He rolls into me slowly making my mouth form an o but no noise comes out from how slow he's moving but how deep and hard he's going.

I nod my head day dreamily and answer almost drunk, "mm I love it sooo much." He picks up his speed and shoots his hot load into me while moaning how good of a slut I am. I smile up at him for the praise and he sucks on my breast and bites my lip before letting someone else go.

Or should I say someone's.

Bucky and Scott push my legs further apart and both align with my entrance. They push in at the same time both moaning loudly at the feeling of rubbing against each other inside of me. I join them throwing my head back trying to adjust. Bucky rubs my clit as Scott holds my hip to keep the swing from moving as much as possible.

"Put the collar on her and the kitten tail butt plug with the ears." Bucky groans. Vision clasps the cutesy pink collar on and puts the ears on with a kiss and Natasha slowly pushes the butt plug in slightly tugging on it pulling a weak moan from my mouth and making me orgasm over Bucky and Scott. Their thrusts get sloppy and they lean on each other for support before leaning in and making out with each other as they finish inside of me.

I have almost no time to breathe before Peter (P) grabs me and shoves himself all the way inside pulling completely out and plunging back in again. He does this a couple of times before grabbing my throat squeezing slightly and thrusting hard.

"I can't wait to get you pregnant. Fuck you until your swollen with our babies and fuck you after too, worshipping your perfect pregnant body." I immediately cum around him but this doesn't stop him, he grows harder and thrusts in more.

"Can't wait to get you fucking pregnant. Really mark you as ours." I moan incoherent profanities.

"Tell me you love what I do to your body." He orders with dark eyes thrusts becoming more sloppy.