Chapter Fourteen

"Pietro! Get your dirty socks off the floor!" Wanda scolds.

"How's that lobster looking?" Tony questions Bruce looking over his shoulder.

"It's fine Tony would you let me cook?" Bruce tries to brush Tony off.

I walk in from working at the bakery to see everyone cooking, cleaning, and slightly panicking. I watch them for a minute before clearing my throat and saying, "my loves, you do not need to panic and run around like a bunch of crazies just because my mother is coming. She's going to love you because I love you."

"But we are crazies for you." Gamora says coming up to me with a wink and gives me a quick kiss.

"Plus we do need to be doing this. Meeting the mother of the person who brings me the most happiness I have ever felt deserves to be panicked over. We need to impress her. She gave us the greatest gift." Gamora adds stroking my cheek with the pad of her thumb.

"You. Are. Too. Sweet." I say between kisses.

"I really need to shower before she gets here though." I say looking at them.

"Need company doll?" Bucky questions raising an eyebrow.

Ever since the first time Bucky, Steve and I slept together we have not been able to stop. Any time any of us have a free chance we are on each other like white on rice. Before I get the chance to happily accept I am stopped by Peter (P).

"Hey! No fair! You don't get to ditch helping AND get to be with Marianna in the process. Nope. Absolutely not." He wags his finger at Bucky.

"You heard papa Peter. No fun time till your chores are done!" I say strictly but with a laugh.

Bucky rolls his eyes and pushes Peter onto the couch resuming wiping stuff down grumbling under his breath. Peter shoots back up and waves his hands in victory. He may have been pushed but he still won right?

I laugh and head to the bathroom. When I finish I get dressed.