Chapter Sixty

Tony POV
"Son of a bitch!" I slam my fists reading Mariannas  brain frequencies. I unplug her from all the testing equipment and gently stroke her smooth warm skin. Bruce moves to the machine and reads it also, his face going pale.

"He's really in there." He says still not fully believe it it.

"Go tell the others I'm going to move her into bed." I say to Bruce lifting her body and holding her close to me. I look down at her sleeping face.

"If you can hear me Xavier I want you to know you are never going to know peace."

Bruce POV
"Keep it together big guy, we can't help her if you're destroying things."

Hulk help

"Hulk can help by staying put and leaving me at the wheel! Trust me big guy we're gonna get him, nobody will ever make her feel like an abomination so long as we're around." I make my way into the tension filled lounge Pietro running up to me grasping my shoulder frantically asking a million questions.

Pietro POV
I honestly don't know what I'm hoping for. Crazy stalker invading my fiancé's mind, or an incurable disease that caused her father to take his life so young. No matter what I'm going to take care of her and be the best partner I can be for life.

"So Xavier is indeed inside her head."

A mess of profanities and death threats fly throughout the room.

"Where is she?" Nat asks rising from the couch Scott doing the same.

"Tony is bringing her to her room." Bruce answers. Both of them make a beeline for her room the rest of us stuck in thought.

Vision POV
This.. burning rage, is.. unfamiliar. The most powerful emotion I've ever felt is my love for Marianna and I'm not sure what to do with it. I need to be of sound mind so I can protect her. I need to find out how he even got into her head in the first place.

"I must go." I fly out without another word.

Sam POV
"What the hell? Should I go after him?" I watch Vision fly out of the tower window breaking the glass. The layout and materials used in this building are not logically thought out for as someone as smart as Stark. Weak ass glass.

"If he needs us I'm sure he'll call." Clint shrugs lost in thought like the rest of them, like me.

I'm a peaceful man. I try to do what's right and what's good but when I get my hands on Xavier there will be no peace, no mercy. What kind of a person does this fucking shit? Marianna has enough shit so for someone who claims he loves her he seems to be adding to the list of shit.

Clint POV
I zone out rage blaring in my ears. She is mine. This sick fuck is going to learn that. I don't give a rats ass how alpha male that sounds it's true. Our souls are bound and I will be damned if this little shit thinks he can ever get Mari to love him. He's going to pay for what he's done and I'm going to thoroughly enjoy it.

Thor POV
My poor sweet, beautiful mate. I knew she was too gentle and loving to ever do such a thing of sound mind to someone she loves. I'm going to grind this Xavier to dust and have his final burial be down the toilet for ever making my fiancé feel like she is anything less than spectacular.

Wanda POV
It takes everything in my soul not to bring this entire tower down but I remember it is holding my mate and I immediately calm at the thought of her face. Why would someone do this? You can't force love is he really that desperate for her? I know she's addicting but shit I thought it was because we're her mates. She is amazing. She's beautiful, smart, funny, driven, kind, and if you're lucky enough to know she is a f r e a k. I can see why anyone would want her but that's too bad because she's mine and anyone who tries to get in the way of that will find themselves questioning every choice they've ever made.

T'challa POV
I knew something was wrong! I shouldn't have let her leave alone, I should've been by her side when this was all happening. Xavier is a sorry excuse for a man and I will find great joy in showing him what real men in Wakanda do to men like him.

Steve POV
I head to the training room just like when she left, or when Xavier convinced her or manipulated her to or WHATEVER. Honestly I'm a mess. I hate that there was even a part of that was angry with her instead of realizing that something was off. I hate that Xavier thinks he just has a right to whatever he wants. I hate that Marianna, the kindest person I have ever met has to deal with a psychopath invading her head and manipulating her trauma. I can't even imagine what she's going through and I just want to take it away.

Star Lord POV
Even with a psycho in her head she's still carrying on. Even with a psycho manipulating and tormenting her worst memories she is still holding on. I'm going to kill him for making her have to just hold on. She deserves everything she wants out of life and this fucker is going to pay for messing with the love of my life. I promise we're going to help you Marianna.

Stephen POV
My stomach hasn't stopped churning. Who knows what kind of shit he's putting her through? And I insisted that she get checked for schizophrenia instead of just listening to her. I'm glad she has more than one mate, more than one person looking out for her best interests because I would've failed her. I would've let this be written off as schizophrenia and my love would've been stuck with that psychopath forever.

I cringe at the thought.

I'm going to fix this and make sure I do everything I can to help her and to make Xavier suffer.

Loki POV
I WILL BURN DOWN FORESTS AND BRING MOUNTAINS TO DUST, I WILL DRAIN THE OCEANS AND SEARCH THE GALAXIES UNTIL I HAVE MY HANDS AROUND THIS PARASITES NECK AND I FEEL HIS BODY GO WONDERFULLY LIMP IN MY HANDS. HE WILL REGRET THE DAY HE WAS BORN AND BEG FOR DEATH AS MARIANNA AND I LAUGH OVER HIS QUIVERING BODY. HE WI-

Bucky POV
Oh doll, I knew you weren't in control, you have too much love in your heart. I will not rest until you do my love. Xavier is going to feel every ounce of pain you felt, and every drop of pain we felt.

Gamora POV
Why do men think that they can just take what they want? Do what they want? Marianna isn't an object or toy she is a fucking person and I am sick of these bastards in her life thinking they can do as they please. Not anymore. Not with me around. I will incinerate anyone who ever tries to control or hurt her again.

Peter POV
What is wrong with people? Did he really think Marianna was ever going to love him like this? What was his plan? What is his plan now that she knows and told us? What is he saying and doing to her? What else is he capable of doing? We need to get a move on with finding him. I won't risk her.

Natasha POV
I sit on the bed on one side of my sleeping mate. She's too good for me. I just assumed the worst and basically said let her figure it out. I am a terrible mate but I can't do her the favor of leaving. I'm too selfish and in love.

All I can do is try to make myself worthy of her love everyday, and that's going to start with serving her Xaviers head on a platter.

Scott POV
I can't believe I doubted Marianna even for a second. She's proven time and time again how much she loves each one of us, even when we don't make it easy, so the fact that I doubted her is pretty fucked. I should've had her back, should've knew something was off. It's Marianna, she saves alien planets, frees slaves, makes sure drunk people get home safely. She is one of the purest hearts always fighting for those who can't and I should've fought for her the way she fights for others. I should've searched for the truth before writing her off as selfish and a hypocrite for leaving. I should've known her better.

I bite back tears not wanting her to wake up and be the one comforting me because that's just who she is.