Chapter Thirty- Nine

Warning: nsfw, blindfold, spit, ownership/ toy play, anal, degrading, toys

"I'll be back in a second." Loki says excitedly before teleporting out and returning in record time with a large box in his hands.

"I've been waiting for this." He says with a smirk pulling me away from Gamora and untying my hands.

"Cause she wasn't doing anything." Gamora says annoyed. He smirks in response as I rub my wrists.

"Do we have a safe word established?" T'challa questions pulling off his shirt.

Gamora snorts, "yoga, it was Stranges idea."

"So if I become too much just say the word my love." He licks my neck and snaps his fingers completely undressing himself. T'challa comes over and towers over me as I lay naked on the bed.

"Why don't you take the rest of my clothing off?" I get on my knees and pull down his pants leaving his boxers on and kiss his stomach taking his boxers between my teeth and pulling them down with my mouth. I grab his hips and pull him forward taking him fully into my mouth, I bob my head quickly and a string of moans fall from his mouth.

All of a sudden my vision is cut off from a soft piece of cloth being tied around my eyes. I slightly panic but T'challa rests his hand on my head letting me know it's okay. I feel around while I continue to bob against him and cup his balls. I play with them as I continue my movements. I feel Loki slap my ass harshly quickly replacing it with kisses. He licks up my back running his hands along the front of my body as he does so he squeezes my breasts before playing with my nipples. I hear shuffling and soon feel something pinching each of my nipples. I have to pull T'challa out of my mouth.

"Fuck." Loki chuckles and T'challa grabs my head pulling me back down fully onto him. I gag and feel my tears wetting the cloth.

"Keep going beautiful." Gamora whispers in my ear kissing my neck and flicking the object pinching my nipples. I reach my hand out searching for her, she comes over to me and I feel along her body. As I find her clit and begin rubbing circles I feel Loki align himself with my entrance. He pushes just the tip in teasing me I try to move my ass back to get more of him in me but he holds me in place. T'challa grabs my face and thrusts before pulling his cock out and cumming on the bed is my guess. My question is soon answered when he pushes my head down. Loki easily thrusts into me using Visions cum as lubricant.

"Lick it up." T'challa orders. I stick my tongue out and let him guide me to his cum licking it off the sheets letting out moans between licks enjoying my treat.

"Good girl." Gamora praises flicking the object on my nipples again before removing them and replacing it with her mouth. T'challa joins her and sucks on my other one. They both suck hard enough to leaving marks. My face is pulled up by familiar hands.

"Open your mouth." Vision orders, I obey expecting him to shove his dick in my mouth, instead I hear him spit and feel his saliva land in my mouth I swallow it and smirk. He grabs my face and kisses me hard shoving his tongue into my mouth pushing me against Loki's cock even more which sends Loki over the edge grabbing my hips and thrusting into me grunting in my ear, "you're a dirty little slut and I adore it." He doesn't pull out until his whole load is inside of me. I try to move but he holds me there. Once he finally pulls out he pushes a finger inside of me making his cum flood out.

"Mm I love seeing my seed drip out of you." He growls ripping off my blindfold. He pulls my hair and shows me his cum dripping out of my pussy before kissing me pulling away with a little bite.

T'challa lays on the bed and pulls me on top of him. I kiss down his chest before grabbing his length and sliding down it slowly watching his eyes roll in the back of his head. I move up and down keeping my hands on his firm chest. He grabs my hips and thrusts up into me making my boobs jiggle around. I feel Loki kiss my neck and align himself with my other entrance. He thrusts into me hard making me scream, thank Neptune he used lube or else rip.

He and T'challa thrust perfectly in tune, when one pulls out the other is in never leaving me empty.

"Vision, Gamora and Stephen if you're still in this come here." I order shoving two fingers inside of Gamora. I open my mouth and Stephen shoves his cock in while I take Vision in my other hand to jerk him off and play with his balls. He spits on my hand and fucks it like my pussy. I let my body take control and fuck T'challa and Loki, while fingering Gamora and jerking off Vision while giving a blowjob to Stephen. Just the thought of all of this makes me clench around T'challa.

"Fuck you're so wet." T'challa moans. I gag on Stephens cock in response as Stephen pinches my nose shoving his whole length into my mouth until my nose hits his pubic hair and cums down my throat. He pulls out and let's go of my nose and I gasp for air.

"Fuck." I breath out heavily. I hear Loki groan and feel warmth fill my ass. He kisses my shoulder and slaps my butt pulling out. Vision quickly takes his place lubing himself up and thrusting into me with a whimper moan. A feeling bubbles in my stomach and I grow even wetter.

"I love hearing your voice like that. Weak and needy." I moan moving my hips wildly gaining more moans and whimpers from T'challa and Vision. I pull my fingers out of Gamora and lick them before holding them out to T'challa. He licks my saliva with the rest of Gamoras juices and moans as he sucks on my fingers. I pull them out of his mouth and rub Gamoras clit quickly.

"Fuck Ana you look so beautiful getting fucked and rubbing my clit just like the toy you are." Gamora purrs.

I rub quicker sending her over the edge and she cums on the sheets moaning my name over and over.

I move a hand to T'challas chest and one behind me to hold Visions head. He kisses my neck as he thrusts into me, T'challa moves his hands up and down my sides stopping to squeeze my hips. I lean down and bite his earlobe and lick up his neck making him lose control and cum inside of me, his groans and the feeling of him filling me up sends me over the edge with another orgasm which sets off Vision, we all moan and cum together slumping down on the bed with the others.

"Holy shit." T'challa laughs sitting up looking at me.

"Hey you look all fucked out too." I laugh sitting up to kiss him.

"You know my shower is big enough for all of us if anyone is feeling oh so dirty." I smirk getting up heading to the bathroom.

"Insatiable." Stephen chuckles getting up.

"It's one of the many reasons we love her." Loki smiles chasing after me.

"True." They all agree with a smile following suit.