Chapter Eighty- Nine

"Murderer!"

"God whore!"

"Dirty Midgardian!"

"You're unfit to rule!"

"You murdered Sif!"

I'm really fucking sick of angry mobs booing and harassing me. I'm not sure what I expected for this coronation but this definitely isn't it. Odin calms the crowd and I don't bother to hide my glare. He has Loki Thor and myself kneel before him as he gives a whole long speech and a bunch of other bullshit that I tune out. We are crowned and seated on our thrones a brother on each of my sides looking absolutely ravishing and proud. Cheers as well as boos erupt from the crowd until the boos take over.

Thor and Loki both go to stand angrily but I grab both of their hands pulling them down onto their seats as I step up. I look back at them, "they won't respect someone who can't speak for themselves." They nod and let me continue.

The booing grows as I step up and I smile politely before letting my magic flow behind my voice raising it so everyone can hear.

"Enough!" Everyone's voices slowly fade out and I have their attention.

"Clearly there are those of you who are not happy with the changes in leadership and it will be up to me to show you I am worthy of leading and protecting your home, your livelihoods and your families but you must give me a chance. Yes, I killed Sif but only in self defense and with the overlooking of your once beloved King Odin. I'm angry with you! I was forced into a corner where I had to choose my life or hers, and like anyone here I chose mine!" I stop to let what I've said settle whispers slowly filling the crowd until boos arise again. I frown until I realize they're not booing me anymore but Odin. My expression changes quickly and I'm smiling as the crowd continues to boo him. I turn to look at his surprised angry face and boo with the crowd.

"Odin blows!" I yell with the crowd my smile wide.

Best coronation ever.

He's quickly escorted shamefully out of the throne room being chased out with boos and all different types of slander. I turn to take my seat on the throne and see Loki and Thor's smiling faces as they each hold out a hand inviting me to sit. I take both of their hands crossing my legs sitting back as the crowd erupts in cheers. I lean over and kiss each of them more cheers erupting from the crowd. I search the crowd and see my mates in a reserved section screaming and clapping along with the crowd. I beam at them as they take pictures and swoon. After a few minutes of letting the crowd cheer and adore us we're escorted out and into a massive bedroom lined with different pieces of extravagant clothing.

Again people start stripping us down immediately my other mates entering a few minutes later all of them "helping" me pick what I'm going to wear which mostly entails my ass getting smacked and neck being kissed while they pick the skimpiest sexiest outfits possible.

"Absolutely not."

"No."

"You could see my vagina in that!"

We settle for something sexy yet elegant and easy to move in

"Would it be inappropriate to take you in front of all of these people?" Pietro says licking his lips watching my every move. The handmaidens give him side glances and little giggles but continue final details with my jewelry and makeup.

"Very inappropriate." I say looking in the mirror to watch him pout.

"I just can't help myself, especially when you look that delectable." He says stepping up behind me placing small kisses on my neck.

"We can't." I say breathily closing my eyes exposing my neck more.

Someone pulls him off and my eyes shoot open to reveal Thor.

"You really can't. We have to get out there my queen." I blush and don't meet his gaze in the mirror. The women finish up and we descend the castle stairs to the massive crowds of people celebrating and cheering as they see us come down. I thought the first night I was here was something, this is wow.

Fireworks that can only be controlled by magic start going off with our faces, official titles, there's even a few fireworks of sirens swimming. It's truly amazing.

We begin walking through the streets of people celebrating and dancing, receiving gifts, blessings, and lots of liquor.

We stop to eat and drink and watch as people dance. I decide to give the mutton a try and do not regret my choices. As I finish I feel a small tug on the bottom of my dress and look over my plate to see an adorable big brown eyed little girl smiling up at me.

"Will you dance with me?" She asks in a small voice her eyes widening even more. A woman runs up and picks up the child giving me a small bow.

"I'm so sorry my queen." She apologizes profusely.

I wave my hand. "Don't be. Kids." I laugh.

"If it's alright with your mom I would love to dance, nobody has asked me all night." I playfully look back at my mates. The little girl looks back to her mom pleadingly and her mom laughs giving her a nod. She grabs my hand and runs leading me into the mass of dancing people. I lift her up so she doesn't get squished and begin twirling and dancing around her little giggles filling my ears. I feel a hand on my back and turn to see Sam dancing, I continue my gaze and see the rest of my mates and the girls mother dancing around us. I put the girl down and she giggles taking my hand jumping wildly, I follow her lead and jump as much as her little arm will allow me to.

After a few songs she lets go of my hand and reaches up for her mom pooped. We bid her farewell and continue making our way through the masses of people celebrating. I link arms with Gamora and Peter (P).

"As fun as all this is I can't wait until things are somewhat normal again. I feel like I've barely gotten to see you." Gamora says leaning her head against my shoulder.

"I'm sorry my love. I wish there was more time in a day. You know I want to be with you literally all of the time right?"

"I know. Me too." She slightly smiles pecking my lips.

Everything continues exactly how you would think a coronation celebration would go, we got a lot of stuff which doesn't really make sense, we're rich as fuck shouldn't we be giving them stuff? We got hammered as shit and fucked until the sun rose again. Despite how we got here I'm incredibly happy falling asleep naked, drunk, and completely at ease next to the people I love the most.

Thank and fuck you Odin.