Chapter Sixty- Six

Loki, Pietro and myself are the last ones to enter getting a bit distracted in the shower.

I sit on Clints lap giving him a kiss before asking, "anyone have any idea what this is about?"

"We were hoping you would have a clue." Stephen answers nervously.

Tony bursts into the room with a big smile.

"I know you're all wondering what could I possibly have after a day of giving and getting many gifts? I was hoping everything would be approved before Christmas but money can only bring you so far sometimes!" He laughs.

"What's the surprise Tony I can't decide whether to be scared or excited." Bruce asks anxiously.

"I bought 500 acres of land to build our home on!" He reveals smiling widely. We look around shocked.

"What about Stark Tower?" Steve speaks up first.

"It's just that, Stark Tower. I want us to make our dream home together. I'll keep the tower of course but I want a home." He smiles. I get up and cup his face before kissing him.

"I love this side of you Tony Stark. Thank you." I kiss him again and he squeezes me tightly.

"Anything to see this smile." He whispers brushing my bottom lip.

I smirk and look at his beautiful brown eyes, "you just had to upstage me with the gifts huh?" He smiles widely.

"You didn't really think I'd let anyone besides me give the best group gift did you?" I roll my eyes but nuzzle against him.

"Now we have wedding planning and home planning." Peter (Q) stresses.

"There's 19 of us I think we can manage my love." I say moving into his arms rubbing the wrinkle from his brow.

"And we will have plenty of help." Tony waves him off trying to pull me back to him.

"I think it'll be fun. We can make the space exactly how we imagine." I smile trying to ease the stress.

He smiles and kisses me.

"I suppose it's for the best. We will need someplace safe when we start having kids." Peter (Q) says. This time I kiss him.

"See. It's perfect." I bite my lip before speaking again turning to T'challa.

"Speaking of wedding planning Shuri said that I'm going to be the future queen." He looks at me like that was obvious.

"Well I am the king." He answers obviously tension growing.

"I think it's best to say now that you will also be a ruling hand in Asgard as well." Thor chimes in nervous and unsure.

I swallow but manage a half smile.

"W-what exactly does this entail?"

"I'm not sure about Asgard but that means you will start coming to Wakanda with me more often, you will have a heavy hand in political matters and be looked to as a leader and example." T'challa explains.

Thor nods, "it's about the same for Asgard as well my love except Odin will bless you with a gift and make you a goddess."

I sit down clutching my head.

"Sorry this is just a lot to process. I mean I don't know what I expected, you're gods and a king." I stress laugh.

Gamora wraps her arms around me.

"You've got us with you through it all Anastasia." I smile at the unexpected use of my middle name.

"Your mom being around and using it makes me like it even more." She smiles reading my mind.

"I think I have to sell the bakery." I say smile falling.

Everyone gets quiet. They can't say anything because they know there's nothing to say, I'll be stretched too thin between 18 mates, being an Avenger and politician Goddess queen, not to mention everything else apart of life.

"Maybe you can-" I shake my head.

"I already don't give it as much love as it needs, I won't let it fail because of my selfishness. And I know just what I'm going to do now to ensure that."

I text my lawyer, Elise and George.

"What are you doing Marianna? We can try to figure something out." Vision tries to reason. I look up with tear filled eyes.

"This is what I want. Please just let me." I say voice cracking.

"Doll." Bucky tries to reach for me but I move away from his touch. He drops his arm dejectedly.

"It's fine. Please stop." I squeeze my eyes and cannot contain the flowing tears.

"W-we don't have to marry if this is what will hap-" I cut Thor off with a wet kiss.

"Don't ever speak that sentence to me again. I am going to marry all of my mates and be the happiest woman in the world. I just need to mourn the woman I'm going to lose to do so." He frowns but nods.

It's not long before my lawyer shows up and draws up the papers we will need. Elise and George show up together and confused.

"Is everything okay?" George looks me over after a warm hug.

"Congratulations you are now the co-owners of Baked with Love!" Their mouths drop and Elise speaks first.

"Very funny Marianna, where are the cameras?" She looks around, "you can't punk me." She sticks her middle finger up in a general direction.

I hand her and George a copy of their papers.

"B-but I'm no baker." George spitters out.

"What goes better with baked goods than a coffee from your cart?" I smile.

"I can't accept this from you my sweet girl." He tries to hand the papers back to me.

"You can and you will." I gently push his hand away refusing the papers.

"If you can't accept it I'll accept yours too Georgie." Elise chimes in and I smack her on the arm.

"You are co-owners now. Please take care of my baby and give her the love she deserves." I smile tears welling up. They both hug me tightly.

Once they leave I pull out my phone and dial a number that has been awaiting my call.

"I'm ready to come back to work now sir."