Chapter Sixty- One

Yanis

Yanis

Yanis

Yanis

"Would you shut the fuck up?"

I could tell you what you could do about me

"Oh yeah? What's that?" Nat and Scott watch the odd interaction between what looks like me and me.

Just leave your mates and become mine, body and soul

"Are you planning on annoying me into submission now? Is that it? I figured you out and you've got nothing left?"

No answer.

"He can't fully control me or else he would've made me kill you all and force me to stay with him."

That's a good idea

"He can see what I see and communicate with me. When I choked you I must've been having a nightmare and he used that to his advantage."

What a fun memory. He was sooo close to death

"He's sadistic, finds true pleasure in tormenting me." I grind my teeth together.

It wouldn't have to be like this if you just became mine

"I'll kill my self before that ever happens." Nat and Scott look p i s s e d.

Like father like daughter

I close my eyes and try to keep my composure, "what happened to you? The person who taught me to throw everything you have into the fight. What happened to the good man who helped me save a random woman in a shady alley? How could you have fallen so far so quickly?"

You left me for those undeserving cretins!

"You sold me out and lost me! I didn't just up and leave you! You lost me!"

Get over it! You're alive

Natasha and Scott just sit quietly looking very confused and I grab their hands.

"Let's go." I change into my usual huntress wear and grab my weapons Scott and Nat doing the same.

We saunter into the lounge where the others are moping about.

"Where's Vision?" My eyes dart around frantically.

"He pulled a you and took off." Sam answers. I purse my lips and roll my eyes.

"Can we not make that a thing?" He chuckles.

"Get ready we're going on a hunt." They all perk up and rush to get what they need.

As we wait for them to get ready Vision flies in through the broken window.

"Where the hell were you?!" I pull him into a hug.

"I figured out how he got into your head."

"Well don't keep us waiting." Nat urges.

"I was thinking what has recently happened with Mariannas head that is out of the ordinary lately?"

"The trial." Scott answers.

"Precisely. Somehow he was able to get into Mariannas head from the technology they used during the trial."

"Do you have any idea how to get him out?" I question.