Chapter Sixty- Five

Warning: nsfw, master/ pet play, degrading, anal, light spanking

"Thank you." I'm smashed against the wall by Loki who captures my lips and grinds his hips against me.

Needless to say they are very grateful for the gifts and the rest of Christmas Day went perfectly. I got and gave so many amazing gifts and I'm about to get and give another.

"Stop hogging her." Pietro pouts already stroking his half hard cock.

Loki places me down and I kneel on his bedroom floor. Since they weren't apart of last times group activity the rest of my mates grumpily agreed it was only fair tonight they get me to themselves. I open my mouth and Pietro slowly enters holding my hair back his eyes rolling to the back of his head.

"Your mouth is perfect." He moans unable to open his eyes. Loki undresses himself and I move my mouth onto him kissing the tip and down his length.

"Yes worship your masters cock." He smirks watching me. I feel Pietro put a collar around my neck and tug on it forcing me back over to his cock. I grab his ass and force his whole length down my throat making me gag. I try to pull off but Pietro holds my head down and cums down my throat.

"Don't swallow." He orders as he pulls out.

"Spit." I let the cum and my spit flow out of my mouth and down my chin to my neck and eventually meeting at my breasts. Pietro rubs around my saliva and his cum while playing with my nipples. He licks his fingers and smirks lifting me up. He moves behind me and spreads my ass blowing on my hole making me shiver. Loki moves in front of me pulling my lips to his by my hair. I moan into his mouth when I feel Pietros hot tongue press against my hole slowly moving around.

Loki un muffles my moans pulling away and kneeling down rubbing my clit watching my face. I hold onto his head so I don't fall over from pleasure drawing out small whimpers when I grip his hair in my hands. Pietro picks up his speed as Loki presses his hot tongue to my clit matching Pietro.

My legs begin shaking and I grip Loki's hair tighter making him moan and writhe.

"You look so pretty eating my pussy." I moan watching him lap up everything I have to offer like it's his last drink.

Pietro pulls off and smacks my ass hard making me whimper.

"Pets don't speak unless told otherwise." He says licking the spot he smacked before getting up and aligning himself with my ass.

"L-lube?" I ask nervous but excited. He smacks my ass twice this time.

"I don't think a slut like you needs it. You're already broken in." He says thrusting hard into my ass making me scream. Loki continues licking my clit bringing his hand down to stroke his length trying to watch Pietro fuck me.

Pietro smirks watching Loki's desperation to taste and please me but to also see him fuck my brains out.

"Like what you see God of mischief?" Pietro teases. Loki moans against my clit and sends me over the edge riding out my orgasm with his tongue. He stands and presses his body against mine as he slowly slides into my pussy kissing Pietro over my shoulder. I keep my half hooded eyes open as best as I can to watch them.

Pietro is surprised at first but responds in earnest. He pulls away from Loki a line of spit grows between them but breaks as Loki shoves his hot tongue into my mouth. I can't still taste myself and Pietros cherry chapstick on his lips and I clench around Loki and Pietro making Pietro cum in my ass with a hard thrust and loud grunt while he bites my ear. He doesn't stop thrusting and I feel him push his cum out with each thrust.

Loki sucks the parts of my neck that's not covered from the collar leaving dark hickeys Pietro matching him on the other side of my neck. They bite down my shoulder and lick back up. My legs keep shaking and Pietro and Loki are practically holding me up at this point.

Loki kisses me before releasing inside of me and pulling out watching his cum slowly slide out of my wet pussy.

Pietro pulls out and throws me onto the bed pinning my legs above my head. Loki moves above me and holds my feet down letting Pietro move to my entrance. Loki holds my feet and aligns his cum covered cock with my mouth thrusting in at the same time Pietro thrusts into my pussy.

I scream over Loki's cock Pietro hitting a whole new angle inside of me.

Loki struggles to hold my feet as my moans and screams send vibrations through him but he manages with shaky hands.

"You're such a fucking slut." He groans thrusting harder tears running down my face as I sputter around his length.

Pietro rolls his hips slowly into me leaning down to lick up and down my body stopping to suck my nipples.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out now slut." He groans and I moan over Loki happily.

Pietro uses his speed and thrusts into me at inhuman speeds. Loki has to pull out from how fast and hard my body is being used. I scream incoherent profanities and Pietro doesn't even bother punishing me with smacks he just thrusts faster.

I orgasm over and over around him and grip the sheets trying to sturdy myself somehow. Pietro stops breathing heavily as he releases inside of me and watches my mouth open with pleasure before Loki shoves himself back in.

"That was so fucking hot." He groans cumming in my mouth his pubic hair meeting my nose. He pulls me off by my hair and I slump on the bed.

"Did we fuck you useless?" Loki purrs moving next to Pietro. I shake my head.

"Please keep using me." I beg, they smirk and kiss each other.

"Look at her so willing to let us use her while she can barely move." Pietro purrs against Loki.

"Let's give the slut what she wants." Loki purrs back.

They continue to take me until they can't move themselves and we're all properly fucked out.

The next morning Tony bursts into the room and winks when he sees my naked cum covered body.

"I have a surprise." He does a little happy dance.

"Christmas was yesterday babe." I laugh.

"Wake them up, get ready and meet the rest of us in the lounge!" He says excitedly exiting the room not leaving me any time to ask questions.