Chapter Thirty- Seven

Warning: nsfw, threesome, butt stuff, bondage

Sam POV
I stir awake and look around for Marianna. She's so beautiful when she's sleeping. I panic as I realize she's not in bed with us. Neither is Strange. I start to move frantically but relax when I hear, "don't worry she texted me saying her and Strange are going on an adventure." From Wanda.

"That helps a little but shouldn't they be back already? That's some adventure."

"She is strong and Strange wouldn't let anything happen to her."

"I'm still calling." I roll over the mess of bodies not caring about the groans of annoyance and the pillow that gets thrown at my head. I pick up my phone and quickly call Marianna.

""You have reached the voicemail box of  "fuck off" please record you message after the beep."" I roll my eyes but have a smile on my face. She's such an ass sometimes.

"Hi it's your loving mate wondering where your beautiful behind is. Get back to me as soon as possible. I love you." I turn to Wanda with a frown.

"No answer."

"I figured that out." I shoot her a look and plop on the swing chair.

"This thing is over the top. I've never seen such a huge swing chair." I say trying to get my mind off of the worst possibilities.

"It's almost like Tony had.. other ideas for this swing chair." Wanda giggles. My head shoots up.

"Wanda I didn't think you would be so naughty." I play. She turns as red as her hair.

"It might be kinda hard to have sex on this thing though. Moving around trying to get it on and boom the swing, swings as a swing does and someone's butt naked on the floor." We both burst out with laughter earning us a bunch of displeased noises and a few shut ups.

"Thud!" Marianna and Stephen fall out of a portal and both land hard on the floor.

"Fuck, are you okay?" Marianna groans to Stephen rolling on her back spreading out on the floor. Stephen is in nothing but his underwear, socks, and colorful beads around his neck with a pair of big blue sunglasses. Marianna is fully dressed with a pink feather boa on and a construction workers helmet.

Marianna POV
I slowly sit up and see a shocked Sam and Wanda watching us and the rest of my mates stirring awake confused. I smile sheepishly.

"Good morning my loves. How did you sleep?"

"Would've been better with you next to me." Wanda winks.

"I agree. Where were you guys?" I look at Stephen with a smirk.

"I mean I can't say I remember too much after winning the street race but I do need to get my car from the bar when I'm not still slightly intoxicated. Though I don't know why we woke up inside of a random candle shop." I explain not making much sense.

"You said candles were romantic so I teleported us into one and we smelled candles before knocking out."

"Aw I wish I remembered that. Maybe it'll come back to me." I pout.

"Should've invited us out." Loki turns over with sleepy eyes and a sexy sleepy voice.

I go to apologize but Stephen interrupts.

"I'm not sorry, you all would've taken the chance for alone time."

"True." Peter (Q) chimes in.

I get up and take off my clothes from the day before and hop into bed between the slowly rising Scott and the grumpy Gamora.

"Sorry for waking you baby. Try to go back to sleep with me." I pull her into my arms and breathe her in closing my eyes and quickly falling asleep.

I'm awoken by a flick to the head.

"That's for waking me up. I have food so let me see those gorgeous Green eyes." Gamora whispers.

I open my eyes with a smile and give her lips a quick peck.

"Thank you my love." I sit up and see only a sleeping Stephen. Gamora puts the tray on my lap and I dig in.

"Mm the bacon is perfect."

"Good." She kisses my cheek with a smile. She watches me eat very lustfully and I blush under her gaze.

"I like that embarrassed look on your face." I feel my face grow redder.

"Please." I whisper breathe.

"What? I didn't do anything." She teases.

"When you look at me like that.." I cross my legs together under the blanket. She looks down and smirks as she notices me doing this.

"You like when I eye fuck you and then tease you?" She moves closer to me removing the tray and putting it off to the side. I bite my lip and nod my head. She moves on top of me smashing her lips against mine wasting no time in pulling off both our shirts. I lean up and suck on her breast. She puts her hand in my hair and grips it closing her eyes. I move my mouth to the other nipple it bite it gently receiving a small yelp. She kneads my breasts as I kiss down her stomach and pull at the hem of her pants with my mouth.

"Impatient are we?"

"You should see the way you look, my marks on your chest, hair already a little messed up, lust in your eyes, of course I'm impatient I want to hear you screaming my name as you cum on my face." She groans slightly and pulls my face up kissing me until we're out of breath. She pulls off her pants as we both breathe and I move to do the same.

"Right next to me? Shameless." Stephen sleepily chuckles. Me and Gamora both jump in shock which makes Stephen laugh harder.

"Please don't stop on my account." He smirks looking down at the growing bulge in his pants. Gamora grins at me and kisses me again. I reach for Stephen and kiss him once Gamora starts pulling off my panties kissing down my legs as she does so. She removes her underwear and Stephen undresses as well.

"Lay down." I order Gamora getting on my knees sitting up. She quickly listens laying down and opening her legs up for us to see.

"Mm so pretty." I lick the inside of her thigh leaving little bites before I move my tongue to her clit. She moans and grips my hair tightly as Stephen moves behind me. I raise my ass so he can get to it easier. He spreads my cheeks apart and traces my hole with his thumb before shoving his face in and licking wildly. I moan against Gamora which causes her to moan too.

"Fuck Marianna." Gamora moans as her eyes close and head relaxes against the bed. I shove two fingers into her which gets her eyes to shoot right back open as I pump them quickly in and out of her.

Stephen does the same as he continues to eat my ass.

"I'm about to-" Gamora cums and I lap it all up. I wipe my mouth and watch her chest heave as she tries to collect herself.

"Your taste is.." I moan slightly and kiss her.

"Do you taste how fucking good you are?" She kisses me deeper in response.

"Let's tie her up. How does that sound beautiful? You want to be tied up and used for our pleasure?Completely at our wills?" Stephen asks. I nod eagerly.

"Nope I have to hear it."

I grow red and look down, "yes I want you to tie me up and use me."

"Please." Gamora corrects.

"P-please." They waste no time in starting to tie me up.

"Safe word is yoga." Stephen adds. I laugh at that.

"It's the first thing I could think of." He waves me off continuing tightening the rope.

"You ready?" Stephen pushes me down so I'm laying on my back.

"Please fuck me."

A/N: SORRY FOR STOPPING HERE LOL this chapter would've been so fucking long but don't worry this will continue in the next chapter (; xo