Chapter Fifty- Seven

Warning: smoking

Gamora POV
"How the hell did you guys lose her?! Tony you have flying metal suits at your beck and call! Sam! You're quite literally called the falcon, Strange, Loki you both TELEPORT! How the fuck did she just take off?!"

"I didn't see you do anything to help! You can't teleport to where someone is if you don't know where they fucking are!" Loki screams in my face. I roughly shove him and he stumbles back a bit but doesn't step down.

"Guys stop! Please! This isn't going to help anyone!" Peter (P) yells stepping between us. I walk away with a huff of my chest. I should be mad with her, not them, but I can't be. Not after seeing her face as she called herself an abomination. So my anger has to go somewhere.

Scott POV
"Scott!"

"Scott!"

"Lang!" Tony snaps his fingers in front of my face.

"I think this is the quietest you've ever been." He says more concerned for me than he's ever been.

"She choked me." I say turning to look at him running my fingers over the now healed skin.

"And the part I'm most angry with her for is leaving." I clench my hand into a fist, he rests his hand on top of mine unclenching it and holding it gently.

Tony POV
"You're handling this oddly well." Scott says clearly trying to get the spotlight off of himself.

"I had my turn to be a mess when she was arrested. It's time for me to help take care of those who took care of me."

"Wow. Tony Stark. You have grown." Scott half smiles.

I shake my head.

"Shes changed me."

Vision POV
I tune out all of the bickering and discussing. For once in my life I'm only able to process one thing.

Fear.

What if she leaves us? What if she's gone for good. I need to find her.

"She's definitely gone to the ocean." I speak out.

"When creatures are scared, they go where they feel safest. Most familiar. With their own kind."

"Greece." Pietro shoots up.

"Exactly correct."

"So what we just show up in Greece like hey baby we stalked you from across the world why don't you come home with us?" Natasha crosses her arms pursing her lips. Nobody responds.

"Well at least we know where she's going." Pietro shrugs.

Natasha POV
Yeah. At least. I can't believe her. Does she not remember when she said to Clint that he shouldn't leave upset because nothing good ever happens? Everyone is concerned but I know she can take care of herself. I had a hand in making sure she could so I don't feel concerned I feel angry. Angry that she left. Angry that I have to share her in the first place. Angry that Aaron is really the cause of all of this if it weren't for that scumbag she would be able to sleep peacefully and not be convinced that she's about to be killed.