Chapter Seventy- Five

Warning: nsfw, publicish, butt stuff

"This place is amazing!" Peter (P) yells dropping his bags and jumping into the water fully clothed

At the sound of noise people come out and take our bags a friendly woman greeting us, telling us about the rules and about the resort.

"So all of these around us are ours?" Sam asks motioning to the bungalows looking around amazed.

"Yup, I wanted us to have privacy and lots of space so there's 2 of the big bungalows and 8 of the smaller ones." I beam grabbing his hand excited.

"Damn babe you really went all out." He says smiling leaning down to kiss me.

"Anything for you guys." I smile pulling him to me.

"Alright let's check this place out!" He takes off pulling me by my hand. We go into one of the big bungalows and see a few of the others exploring in here as well.

"This place is gorgeous Ana, thank you so much." Wanda smiles running her hand along the indoor fire pit before walking over to me and giving me a quick kiss.

"Mm my pleasure." I say licking my lips.

"I think I should thank you properly."

"I think that's a great idea." Sam smiles.

"I'm grateful too!" Thor yells from the bathroom tumbling out pants half down. I laugh watching him fall over himself before helping him up.

I pull my top off over my head throwing it on the floor before unclasping my bra and letting it fall. I slowly open the glass sliding doors and put my hand on the railing as I pull down my pants and underwear exposing my holes. I bend over and wait. I hear a whistle from another bungalow and see Tony already in his swim trunks and beach sunglasses watching me from his lounge chair. I reach down and rub my clit for him as I feel Sam move behind me hot tongue pressing into my folds before pushing my fingers away and eating my pussy from behind. My nipples grow hard from being exposed to the outside air and Wanda gets on her knees in front of me and begins sucking on them switching from nipple to nipple making sure to leave little dark marks all around.

Sweat already begins trickling down my back from the beating sun. Thor ties my hair up and I lift his soft cock to suck his balls drawing a soft moan from him as he grips my ponytail. I slowly jerk his growing length as Sam gets up and drags his cock along my slick folds.

"Fuck her!" Tony yells from the bungalow as Vision sucks his cock hips thrusting roughly into his mouth.

I watch Tony fuck Visions mouth as Sam rolls his hips into me. I let Thor's balls fall out of my mouth as a small whimper draws from my lips. Thor takes this advantage of my mouth being open to thrust into my throat making me immediately gag from not being ready. I hold the railing tighter as he thrusts roughly. My body moves back and forth between Sam and Thor's cocks as Wanda kisses down my body until she reaches my clit teasing me with little kitten licks. I'd beg for more but my mouth is currently preoccupied. I grip the railing for dear life my knuckles turning white.

Sam slap my ass a couple times before pressing me completely to him releasing his seed. He holds himself in me for a moment leaning down to kiss my shoulder before pulling out, he's quickly replaced by Thor's throbbing length.

He snaps his hips into me pushing my body forward but Wanda holds me steady still eating me out. The mix of Sams cum being pushed out by Thor roughly thrusting into me with Wandas relentless teasing makes my thighs tighten and clench Wanda's tongue soon bringing me to orgasm around Thor, he continues his strokes grabbing my ponytail and pulling my neck back until all I can see is blue skies. Wanda stands between my arms still gripping the railing licking and sucking on my neck. She brings her hand down rubbing slow circles on my clit.

"F-faster please!" I yell out to Wanda but Thor takes this cue picking up his speed almost lifting my body off the ground with each thrust.

Wanda smirks knowing I was talking to her but continues to torture me. I try to buck forward but Thor's wild thrusting doesn't allow me to.

I let a hand fall off the railing and down to Wandas sopping pussy as I watch Tony hold Visions head down completely on his cock blowing his load down Visions throat making him swallow it all. I push a finger into Wanda my eyes flickering between her beautiful reactions and watching Tony and Vision switch spots, but Vision getting on all fours in the chair as Tony moves behind him shaking his arm around his body to jerk his cock as his tongue pushes against his hole.

"Take my seed." Thor grunts out before cumming inside of me smacking my ass before pulling out.

I completely let go of the railing now getting on my knees as I pull Wanda closer to me by her ass fully tasting her. Her leg twitches and I look up to see her with a desperate face, eyes closed and lip bitten so hard she has to be drawing blood. I push two fingers into her wet needy entrance and the sound she makes is absolutely delicious. My pussy clenches around the air at her noises and cum begins sliding down my thigh.

I thrust my fingers hard and lick desperately at her clit until she's roughly gripping my hair messing up my ponytail and orgasming around my digits deep inside of her. I pull out my fingers and watch as she sucks her own juices off my fingers moaning at the taste.

She drops to her knees as I continue watching Tony jerk off and eat out Vision pushing her fingers inside of me as she lightly sucks on my clit.

"Wanda, fuck, Wanda, I love you." I breathily moan out keeping my eyes locked on Vision and Tony as Vision spurts all over the lounge chair, standing embarrassed.

Wanda pushes her pinky into my ass as two fingers continue to push into my pussy her tongue licking relentlessly. I grip the railing again as my legs shake and she licks up my orgasm not stopping until I beg her to give my clit a rest.

I lean over the railing out of breath and shaky. I wobble over to the stairs down to the deck and jump into the refreshing water still naked.

"Come join me my loves."