Chapter Nintey

I twitch my face feeling a slight blowing and cool air. I feel it again and open my eyes to see Natasha hovering over me in a towel hair still soapy.

"Are you doing a little prank? Are you and Peter (P) up to your shit? Even in Asgard?" I rub my head still a little drunk.

"What the fuck are you talking about I can barely remember my name never mind think up a prank." I groan pushing her off of me soap dripping on my face.

"I was in the shower and the water turned freezing cold out of nowhere while I was rinsing my hair."

"Water gets cold babe." I say getting up. She rolls her eyes getting up with me.

"No this was different, it was your magic."

"What were you doing when it happened?" Loki questions rolling over in bed to look at us.

"Showering." She points to her head aggravated. He rolls his eyes.

"Obviously, anything else?"

"Rinsing my hair and humming." Loki smiles widely and shoots out of bed scooping up my naked body.

"I think your magic is showinggg!" He spins me around excitedly.

"Now I get to be one of your teachers!" He puts me down kissing me.

"You're going to learn so much and be even stronger." He smiles.

"You're more excited then me." I say chuckling lightly kissing his neck still confused.

"What about my shower?!" Natasha yells.

"Don't hum, you should be fine, we will figure out what to do soon." Loki says brushing her off much to her annoyance as she storms back into the en suite.

I pull out of Loki's arms and check my phone my eyes widen seeing the time.

"We have less than an hour to leave! Get everyone up!" I say jumping with no remorse on top of their sleeping bodies. I'm thrown off and land on the floor with a thud by Bucky.

"Sorry doll." He says shooting out of bed helping me up. I laugh and throw myself on the other sleeping bodies.

"Wake up! We need to get to Wakanda!" I cheer excitedly.

"Can you throw your naked body on me every morning?" Peter (Q) says barely opening his eyes pulling me into his arms. I wiggle out of his clutches and WWE slam his ass. (LMAO I'm sorry I had to.)

"Grah! What the fuck?" He says curling up.

"We need to haul ass! Let's go! You're the last one moving lazy bones!" He pinches my nipple making me slightly yelp as he rolls out of bed.

Everyone quickly gets dressed rushing Natasha along much to her dismay and packing anything we brought.

Just on time we arrive in front of a cheerful Heimdall.

"My kings, my queen." He bows with a smile, Thor hugs and clasps him on the back when he rises with a big smile.

"Look at you both married and all grown up." The two men smile and wrap their arms around me. We get ready for Heimdall to teleport us as I say goodbye to Thor kissing his lips multiple times like it's going to be the last.

"I love you so much. We'll see each other soon I promise." I whisper against his lips.

"I love you more, call and text me everyday." I nod my head kissing him again as Heimdall nods to us and teleports us to Wakanda with a final wave to Thor.

I already feel a Thor sized hole in my heart as we arrive in Wakanda. My thoughts are brought away from that for a moment though as I take in the scenery before me. I feel T'challa wrap his arms around my waist standing behind me.

"It's amazing." I whisper watching in amazement as different technologies work wonders around us futuristic buildings towering over us. When we make our way further into Wakanda we are met with happy celebrating people. Someone takes our things and much like in Asgard we are escorted away with not much say and into a room with exquisite clothes lined out. Shuri comes in as I'm being pulled in and out of different clothes.

She shoos off the people dressing and undressing me.

"May I?" She asks pointing to the clothes.

"Be my guest." I say with a smile.

"Are you nervous?" She asks flipping through the clothes.

"I'm more nervous to meet your mom for the first time. You get coronated once you've done it a million times." I slightly joke laughing.

"Ah, our mother will love you. You're strong smart loyal and most importantly love my brother." She smiles pulling out armor thats similar to hers but in gold. She holds it up and I smile widely. I like dresses but I think armor is more my style.

I begin changing and Shuri turns her back embarrassed.

"Sorry I'm getting too used to everyone seeing my tits." She bursts out laughing and I join her. I quickly change and she turns back around beaming.

"You're gorgeous!"

I smile widely, "thank you." She puts a hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"Me, Okoye, T'challa we're all with you. No matter what." Tears well up in my eyes and I can't help but hug her.

"Family outside of my spouses have been difficult to say the least. I needed that. Thank you." She squeezes me and calls for people to bring T'challa.

I whistle as he enters drinking up his appearance.

"Cover your ears Shuri you're about to hear some
nasty things about your brother." She nudges me and we laugh as I wrap my arms around T'challas neck kissing him. I lightly tug on the bottom of his hair making him slightly moan into my mouth. Shuri punches him hard and we pull away keeping our arms around each other blushing and giggling like kids.

"Let's introduce our new queen!" Shuri smiles as we link our arms together T'challa on one side Shuri on the other. When we step out the Dora Milaje surround us and I see Okoye looking very serious. I smirk and I see her hard exterior slightly break as she very very slightly smirks back.

We make our way through the extravagant halls and enter the throne room that is lined with cheering happy people. Wakanda one Asgard zero. Shuri, T'challa, and myself each take our seats and wait for the ceremony to begin. The doors swing open and a beautiful woman enters, T'challas mother. Everyone stands and bows including us three.

It's time.