Chapter Forty- Six

Warning: nsfw, anal, toys, cum stuff?

Before fucking my brains out some more everyone takes a little water break Scott holding the cup to my lips and watching me drink with a goofy smile. T'challa wiping me down with a cool cloth trailing kisses as he does so.

"Thank you my loves." I say sitting up kissing them both.

"Are you sure you're ready for more?" Peter (P) questions concerned.

I get up and lick his chest.

"I have never been more sexually charged up then right now." He shivers and pulls my head up by my hair capturing my lips. I respond eagerly fighting for dominance with our tongues. I win.

I push him down on the bed breaking the kiss to get a cock ring pushing it down with my mouth.

"A-ah." He whimpers out trying to reach for me I move out of his reach and smirk getting on my knees in front of Stephen.

"Watch us." I say before licking my way up his shaft. I suck on his tip tasting his pre cum looking up at him coyly. Him and Peter groan at the same time. Clint and Peter (Q) move next to him and I go between all three of them giving coy looks and little licks before fully taking Peter into my mouth. I pull off with a smile moving to Stephen licking his balls and jerking his cock he grows annoyed wanting more and pulls me by my hair down onto his cock before roughly pulling me off and onto Clint. Clint groans and kisses Stephen in appreciation. They continue to pass my head around as I see Vision move behind me out of the corner of my eye. He gets down on his knees with me reaching around to my clit and bringing the feather brush over it making me clench around the air. He continues to tease my clit as he slowly rolls his hips into me.

I feel hot cum land on my hand and face as I jerk Stephen while gagging on Peter. I pull off of Peter and look up at Stephen as I lick the cum off my hand like a cat. I'm caught by surprise when Clint grabs my face roughly shooting his cum into my mouth. I swallow and continue on Peter until I play with his balls and he cums down my throat. They step back and T'challa, Bucky, Bruce, Thor, Sam and Tony make a semi circle around me each taking their dicks in their hands and hitting me in the face with them. Vision continues to fuck me getting close watching them. I close my eyes and open my mouth sticking out my tongue as they continue hitting me.

"Look at her she fucking loves it." Bucky chuckles. I open my mouth wider showing him he's right.

Vision pulls out and cums on my ass admiring it slide down. I motion back at Peter (P) and he already knows what I'm gonna have him do as he gets on his knees and licks Visions cum. I reach back and pull off the cock ring causing him to shudder and cum where he just licked. Vision doesn't need me to say anything either and just leans down to lick it off with a happy hum.

The group stops hitting me in the face letting Sam lift me into the air and throw me onto the bed. I bounce and giggle.

"You're too adorable for your own good." Nat says appearing behind me whispering against my ear. I lay down fully and she climbs on my face I moan at her salty taste and she squeezes my breast trying to hold back her moan.

I lick circles around her clit as someone lifts my body positioning themselves under me. Sam groans in my ear as he slowly enters my ass as I feel two people aligning themselves with my pussy. I continue to focus on Nat letting them do what they want with me. They thrust into me together and their moans give away who they are. Bruce and T'challa move together slowly picking up their pace when they manage to control their labored breathing. I moan against Natasha from being so full sending vibrations through her making her juices pour on my face. She tries to pull away but I hold her down roughly lapping up everything riding her orgasm out. She moves off of my face and kisses me before letting Gamora climb on. She muffles my screams as she lowers herself onto my mouth. I grab her ass and devour her squeezing her hard, loving the sound of her whimpers. Someone pulls my hands off of her from either side and guides it to their lengths.

Tony and Thor spit on my hands as I feel who must be Bucky move over me squeeze my breasts together and fuck between them.

I hear their cacophony of moans and move everything I can faster spurring them on. I feel Sam ram against my ass hard and his load fill me up. He shifts my body up ruining everybody's flow.

"Hurry up!" Gamora ushers.

"I'm trying! Bucky move your damn foot." I can't see what's happing but can't help but laugh against Gamora. He finally moves, Tony takes his spot and everyone gets back into their groove. Tony uses Sams cum as a lubricant thrusting into me hard. I scream against Gamora making her roll around my face wildly. Thor continues bucking into my hand as I hear Bruce and T'challa make out sloppily thrusting into me indicating their closeness. Bucky squeezes my breasts tighter no doubt leaving bruises his long cock hitting me in my chin each time. Bruce quickly rubs my clit as him and T'challa release into me pulling my orgasm out of me. Gamoras legs begin to shake and her moans becoming more incoherent until she bucks wildly getting herself all over my face, I lick up everything I can sticking my tongue inside her hole adoring her taste.

She rolls off of me and I watch Thor move to my pussy laying down putting his weight on me and Tony causing us both to moan. He thrusts into me with a chuckle his body pressing against my clit with each thrust. Tony cums in my ass with a whimper trying to pull out of me and roll out from under my body but Thor's weight holds him in place and he cums again whimpering from over simulation. I stick my tongue out as Bucky hits my chin and his load shoots into my mouth. I grin watching his face contort with pleasure and body slump next to mine watching Thor fuck me.

It isn't long before mine and Tony's moans and pleads sends Thor over the edge and spilling his hot cum into me. I relish the feeling as Tony lifts my body off of his and rolls onto his stomach with a relived fucked out breath. I chuckle at the sight of him and rub his lower back in support.

"I hope you didn't think this was over May." Steve purrs. I grow giddy and wet at the nickname.

"Definitely not Captain."