Chapter Thirty- Eight

Warning: nsfw, bondage, ownership/toy play, leg fucking, butt stuff, anal, punishment, belt use

Stephen puts my bound hands over my head and lifts my legs into the air with ease. Gamora puts her legs on either side of my face and I open my mouth in anticipation. She teases herself lowering her body down only for a moment before rising out of my reach and repeating until Stephen thrusts into me without warning.

"Holy shit!" I breathe out before being interrupted by Gamora lowering herself once again. This time she doesn't rise and begins grinding her hips on my face, I lap up everything she has to offer. Stephen continues thrusting into me hard but not fast making sure to hit my g-spot with every thrust making me send vibrations into Gamora with each moan. I try to move my bound hands to grip Gamoras ass as best as I can but she pushes my tied hands back down.

"Stop Stephen." Gamora orders rising off of me. He listens pulling out with a groan.

"Our toy here, seems to have forgotten that we are in charge." She walks towards my closet, Stephen watching me squirm around for some kind of friction with a smirk. She comes back over with a thin black belt.

"Flip her." She orders and Stephen gladly obliges flipping my body over and slapping my ass hard. My body jumps but I let out a moan and feel myself grow wetter.

Gamora runs the belt along my back the cool leather making me shiver against my burning skin. The feeling is soon replaced with a stinging to my ass as she brings the belt down.

"Ah." I moan and slightly yelp. She hands the belt to Stephen who doesn't waste time to bring it down in the same spot Gamora did causing me more pain. I feel my pussy clench around nothing wanting to be filled.

"Look at her. She enjoys this." Stephen smirks.

"Toys loved to be used Stephen." Gamora says grabbing the belt and hitting the same spot twice this time. Stephen leaves me no time to recover before whipping me extremely hard in the same spot.

"Fuck!" I yell out squeezing my eyes tight. All of a sudden the door flies open and so do my eyes. Vision is standing there in shock. I must be quite the sight, tied up, red ass, Gamoras remnants still left around my mouth. This doesn't stop Gamora from taking the belt and hitting me again. I moan and Vision quickly closes the door after entering the room.

"I wasn't expecting this." He says with raised eyes.

"You want Vision to use you too?" Gamora asks me before whipping me again.

"Yes!" I yell out as she whips me.

"Good girl. I think that's enough then. Put her back into position Strange." Stephen flips me onto my back again and turns my body so my head is hanging off the bed my bound hands hanging over my head. Vision comes over and pulls his already hard cock out. I stick out my tongue and he shoves his whole size into me. My eyes water as I gag, he holds his cock there for a minute before finally pulling out letting me breathe.

He leans over sucking on my breasts and thrusts back into my mouth over and over. Gamora moves between my thighs tracing her fingers up my legs making goosebumps appear. I feel Stephen bend my leg and smear something that I'm guessing is lube between the crease at the bend of my leg. He grabs my knee roughly and thrusts hard against my leg creating a loud slapping noise mixed with my gagging and Gamora slurping up all of my juices and a mix of moans all around.

Vision picks up his speed and releases his large load into my mouth holding his dick in my mouth even after he cums to make sure I swallow it all. He pulls out and lifts my head, kissing my forehead.

"You did amazing for me my love."

"I'm all yours." I look up at him submissively and he bends down and pushes his lips to mine biting my lower lip before he pulls away.

"Fuck!" I yell as Gamora shoves two fingers inside of me curling them up triggering my orgasm. Stephen pulls his cock out of the bend of my leg and lifts me roughly on top of him putting more lube on his dick and laying back. He slowly eases into my tight hole. I pull against my restraints from the unfamiliar pleasurable pain. He slowly moves inch by inch drawing out moans and profanities. Once he is fully into my ass he starts to slowly move rolling his hips. I open my legs wide as Vision moves in front of me stroking his dick. He runs it up and down my folds before thrusting in with a loud grunt. He and Stephen start moving in sync and all I can do is bob between them letting Stephen hold me in place. Gamora pushes me further onto Stephen as she cradles my head with her thighs bringing herself down and riding my face. I spell my name on her clit with my tongue which causes her to squirm wildly getting more of her juices on my face. I suck and moan against her as Stephen and Vision keep thrusting into me both moaning and groaning uncontrollably.

"Fuck I love you." They all moan out at the same time which causes them to laugh. I try but just send more vibrations through Gamora.

She begins to buck more wildly and releases all over my face. I lick up everything I get savoring her taste. She moves off of me and pecks my lips as she moves to the side of the bed watching us and touching herself. I watch her touch herself with a desperate face.

"You can climb back on." I suggest though a moany breath.

"No I quite like you looking so desperate to eat me out."

I mewl at her tantalizing teasing and the feeling of my orgasm approaching.

"Holy! Fucking! Shit!" I scream out trying to buck my hips but Stephen holds me in place as he and Vision both cum inside of me with loud grunts. Stephen let's go of me and I slump down on the bed hands still tied. We all lay back out of breath and sweaty Gamora still touching herself. I roll over to her and put my face between her legs licking slowly, a little punishment for not letting me have her earlier. She moans my name and grips my hair.

The door swings open once again and I look up from Gamora to see a smirking T'challa and an amused Loki.

"Well well well what's going on here love?" Loki questions closing the door behind him and moving quickly to the bed. I look between him and T'challa seductively.

"Join us."