Chapter Twenty- One

Tw: nsfw

My training continues everyday. I push my body and my mind to the fullest extent, still working shifts at the bakery, training physically and mentally, and juggling 18 mates. A bitch is t i r e d. But I'm not complaining this is exactly what I wanted.

"Baby, you look like hell." Natasha says watching me exit the training room.

"I've been getting kicked around by Bucky and Steve all day." I say out of breath.

"Come with me my love." She pulls me with her gently by my hand. She leads me into her room and into her en suite. It's big and beautiful. The bath is so big I don't even think you can consider it a bath. There's an electric fireplace and a hot towel warmer. She begins running hot water and taking out candles, bubble bath, and bath salts.

"Shit I'm gonna tell Tony this is exactly how I want my en suite. This thing is crazy!"

"Right. Best thing I ever requested." She smiles looking up from the bath.

"You're so angelic." I look adoringly at her.

"Shut up." She blushes looking back at the bath.

"Make me." I bend down and whisper planting a feather light kiss on her neck.

She shivers slightly, "I'm supposed to be drawing you a bath not, this." She looks me up and down with lustful eyes.

""That's too bad. I quite like "this"."" I say standing up straight again.

She finishes the bath and heads for the door.

"Where are you going?" I question.

"To let you.. bathe?" She gestures to the bath.

"Stay, take one with me." I smirk.

"If that's what you want who am I to say no?" She responds playfully. I begin kissing her neck and slowly undressing her. She begins doing the same. When we're both completely undressed we take a moment to look at each other two beautiful women staring at each other's naked bodies nothing but love and adoration being shared before she slowly, teasingly, steps into the bath and I sit between her legs leaning against her. She kisses up my neck down to my shoulder her hard nipples pressing against my back. I close my eyes and enjoy her touch with the hot water and different smells from the bath and candles.

I rub her legs under the water loving how soft her skin is. She runs her hands all along wherever she can reach. I turn not able to stand the tantalizing touch anymore and straddle her. I fiercely capture her lips making her moan slightly in my mouth. I grind my body against hers. I move to her ear and suck on her earlobe. She squirms but I keep myself on her. I move lower and begin sucking on her chest leaving dark marks switching between both breasts. Natasha grips my hair in her hand and lifts me to her lips. She kisses me sloppily shoving her tongue in my mouth.

When we pull apart I see her face and she looks desperate and lustful.

"You look so fucking sexy." I smirk and go under the water. I push her legs further apart and start licking her clit. She tries to close them around me but I shove them back open until I'm lifted out of the water.

"You're going to drown what are you doing?!" She yells out of breath but concerned.

"I breathe underwater baby I'm fine." I respond shocked from suddenly being yanked out of the water.

"Oh shit. Sorry I'm not thinking straight." She laughs.

"If you were thinking straight I'd be very concerned." I wink going back under.

"You shit head." I hear muffled from underneath the water. I smile and begin sucking on her clit again. I hear her muffled moans from under the water and hold her legs open. I run my hands up and down her thighs as I hold them. I take one of my hands and insert two fingers inside of her still flicking my tongue on her clit. I begin slowly, Natasha bucks her hips trying to get me to go faster. I continue going slow and hear Natasha moan in slight aggravation. I rise from the water keeping my fingers moving inside of her.

"Beg me to go faster if that's what you want my love." I say before going under the water again flicking my tongue gently making her twitch.

She doesn't beg right away trying to put on a strong facade but eventually breaks.

"Please baby go faster. Please." I hear her muffled sultry voice moan. I pick up the pace slightly and she begs more.

"Please fuck me with your fingers. I need more."

With this I start a steady pace that seems to be to her liking.

"Thank you my love." She moans. It's only another minute of me sucking her clit and pumping my fingers in and out of her before she cums over my fingers. I come up from the water and press myself against her capturing her perfect lips.

"You sound so beautiful when you're cumming around my fingers." I say before sucking on her neck. When I pull away I get up and out of the tub holding out my hand for her.

She takes it and gets up also. I sing and have us both dried off. I take her hand and lead her back into her room pushing her on the bed. I look over her body, she's absolutely breathtaking and she has marks from me all over her chest. She's all mine. How am I so lucky? I move to her hip and kiss my soul mark. I feel the back of my ear tingle and I smile against her skin. I move my way up her body peppering kisses along the way until I get to her lips and kiss her deeply. She flips me over so she's on top.

She bites my lip and licks down my body until she gets to my slit. She shoves two finger inside of me hard and fast complete opposite of what I did to her.

"Fuck Nat!" I moan loudly. She begins sucking and licking at my clit rigorously still pumping in and out fast and hard. I already feel my orgasm fast approaching but right as I'm about to release Natasha stops.

"N-no." I shakily breathe.

"Beg me to let you cum if that's what you want my love." She says with a smirk.

Using my own tricks against me? That will definitely work.

"Please let me cum baby. Please I need to feel you in me again." I beg.

"Aw look at that. What a good girl." She harshly enters me again and wildly licks my clit. I buck my hips around and she holds me down as I orgasm all over her face and around her fingers. She pulls her fingers out and holds them out to me. I lick her fingers clean and she licks around her mouth.

She moves us to the middle of the bed and I open my legs as wide as I can as she moves over me. She positions her clit against mine and starts rolling her hips. I move my body along with hers. She cups my breast and I run my hand through her hair before gripping it and grabbing her hip moving her faster against me.

"Marianna." She breathily moans.

I flip her and realign our clits. I lift up her leg and hold it as I grind against her placing kisses anywhere I can get. Natashas legs shake and she screams as she orgasms. I ride her orgasm out bucking against her wildly chasing mine. Our slickness mixes together as I finish with a long breathy, "fuck."

We collapse together and turn our heads to look at each other. We smile and laugh kissing again.

"We should probably take a real bath." Natasha laughs.

"Probably." I whisper drifting off to sleep.

Natasha POV
"Probably." Marianna whispers as her beautiful Green eyes flutter closed. I wipe the hair sticking to her forehead from sweat out of her face and plant a kiss.

"I'm too lucky." I whisper to myself pulling her close to me.