Chapter Forty- Four

Warning: extreme nsfw, degrading, pegging, toys, anal, punishment, ass eating, ownership/ possessiveness, pet play, whole lotta dirty shit

Peter continues sucking Tony off enthusiastically as I press lightly on his hole causing him to let out a slight whimper. I bend over and lightly flick my tongue on his hole which earns me and even louder whimper around Tony. Tony closes his eyes and grips Peters hair.

"Open your eyes and watch, Tony." I order and he peels his eyes open and groans when he sees me pressing on and licking Peters ass.

"Fucking shit." He thrusts hard into Peters mouth making him gag. I continue to use his other end only stopping to get the lube and a collar.

"I'm gonna put this around you so you know that you're just a pet right now." I say clasping the collar around him giving him a kiss right above it. He rises from Tony's cock with a gasp, "just a pet." He reaches for his cock and begins stroking it bringing his mouth back down on Tony.

I lube up the strap on and very slowly enter Peter. He groans with each inch causing Tony to shudder and cum in his mouth. He holds his cock there making sure Peter swallows everything.

When the whole dildo is inside of him I quickly pull almost all the way out before thrusting hard back in.

He shoots his head up and whimpers.

"You like being my pet huh?"

He doesn't answer me he just continues moaning and whimpering so I smack his ass hard.

"Yes, I love being your pet!" He cries out.

"Mm good boy." Tony says kissing Peter. Reaching down to stroke his cock.

I feel someone behind me and smile knowing it's Clint when he licks his mark on my back before he sucks a hickey on my back and thrusts into me in tune with how I'm thrusting into Peter. My thrusts become slightly sloppier from Clint but Peter actually seems to enjoy it.

I squeeze Peters hips hard enough to bruise when Clint thrusts into me so hard that my whole body moves forward thrusting more into Peter almost falling on him if I hadn't been holding on.

"Nep- tunes- sake!" I scream between thrusts.

"I-I'm gonna cum!" Peter whimpers.

"On Tony!" I order, Tony shifts under him and Peter cums all over Tony mostly landing on his stomach. I pull out of Peter and he falls on the bed but continues watching as I reach for Tony and mix the cum around then bringing it to my mouth groaning around my fingers. I do it again but bring my fingers to Clints mouth, he takes them fully into his mouth still thrusting into me. Once he licks them clean he looks at Peter and winks causing Peter to blush.

"Aw look at the little pet still getting embarrassed even though we just watched him get fucked." Tony mocks causing Peter to blush more and get harder.

Clint moves his hand to my clit rubbing fast thrusting into me hard. I cum around his cock and he cums inside of me. I turn around and kiss him hard biting his lip when I pull away and move to Peter pushing him down on the bed. I take the collar off of him and put it on myself.

"Now I'll be a good pet for you." I nuzzle his chest before going down and kissing his dick coming back up and aligning him with my entrance. I move down on him slowly and watch his eyes roll into the back of his head.

"Y-y-you're amazing." He breathes out.

"I haven't done anything yet love." I smirk lifting my hips and bringing them back down again and again. He grips my hips digging his nails into my skin. I moan and move faster. I feel someone slow me down from behind only for a second so they can enter me too and I pick up my speed again once they're inside.

"God I love fucking your ass." Stephen whispers in my ear.

"My ass loves being fucked by you." I reach back and grip his hair. He groans and fucks me harder. Someone takes my hand from his hair and moves it to their dick I see it is Thor and smile up at him as best as I can with two dicks in me.

"That's a beautiful sight." He smirks spitting on my hand thrusting into it. I move my hand in tune as someone lifts my other hand from Peters chest and puts a vibrator in it. Gamora lays down and I press the vibrator to her clit. Vision comes and roughly grabs my hair and shoves his dick my mouth. I'm not even moving at this point, they're all guiding my body how they need it to work for them and I'm more than happy to oblige, everything everywhere feels amazing.

I moan around Visions cock not caring about the tears and drool getting on Peter. I pull my mouth off of Vision and look down at Peter who is licking up my spit. I smirk and turn to Gamora, "ride Peters face." Peter blushes but sticks out his tongue and Gamora gets on occasionally tapping her head against Visions balls making him shiver.

Gamora kisses wherever she can reach on me as Peter and Stephen both reach their limits spurting their hot cum in me. Peter whimpers against Gamora causing her to wriggle on his face more and Stephen groans in my ear, "fucking cum slut." His words make me cum around them and they both cum again. Stephen pulls out of me and I roll off of Peter letting go of Thor and holding my ass up to him. He grabs me roughly and flips me.

I look up at him with wide eyes excited. He sucks my breast leaving little hickeys around my nipple before lifting my body in the air and smashing me against the wall making shit fall. Something is digging into my back but it doesn't matter when Thor thrusts into me. I scream his name over and over having to bite his neck to stop. I keep my legs wrapped around him but grip his hair in my hand pulling it away from my neck.

"Look at me when you fuck me." I order. He keeps his eyes open and fucks into me harder making more shit fall.

"You're so fucking beautiful." He groans.

"So are you." I smirk and kiss him. As Thor is thrusting into me I notice some watching us, playing with each other, and setting up the swing. I clench at the thought of being in the swing and Thor cums into me moaning into my hear.

"Fuck your moans are so hot." I breathe out cumming around him now. He doesn't stop thrusting until my orgasm is over. He puts me down and smacks my ass with a kiss.

"You ready to go in that swing love?"

"Fuck yeah."