Chapter Nintey- Six

Warning: nsfw, public sex, makeup/ angry sex, spanking

"Lock the door." I order and she moves swiftly to lock the door turning around with a smirk. I move to her and push her against the door roughly kissing her drawing a slight moan out.

"Say it again." I pull away breathing out.

"I'm sorry." She immediately obeys out of breath watching me with lustful eyes. I kiss her again and take her shirt off throwing it behind me and I clip her bra letting it fall to the floor. She does the same as I shove my hand down her pants and tease her clit slowly rubbing. She squeezes my breast pinching my nipple and I bite her lip in response. I step back and pull down her pants to her knees and turn her around so her hands are on the door and she's bent over. I pinch her hanging nipple before running my hand along her smooth waiting ass.

"You've been a very bad girl Wanda. Bad girls have to be given consequences if they want to be good girls. Do you want to be a good girl baby?" She nods her head quickly biting her lip eyes filled with desperation. I lift my hand and smack her ass hard making it shake much to my pleasure. She lets out a groan and I tsk.

"You've gotta be quiet, if not silent baby." I whisper tracing over where my hand left a mark. I lift it again and a crisp smack fills the bathroom, she bites her lip and holds back her noises.

"You're already doing so good for me my love." She looks up at me with a smile, blushing. I continue smacking her ass until she's a whispering blubbering mess.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry my love I won't go into your head again." She repeats and I kiss her cutting her off. I pull her off my lips by her hair and push her onto her knees in front of me. She knows what I wants and pulls down my pants and underwear shoving two fingers inside of me as she runs her tongue over my clit. I keep her hair gripped in my hand as there's a loud knock on the door making us both slightly jump but I hold her head when she tries to pull away. She continues eating me out as I clear my voice trying to sound as normal as possible.

"Occupied."

"It's Carla, is everything alright in there ladies?"

"It's just me in here and yes everything is okay I will just be another minute."

"Okay." She answers suspiciously and I hear her walk away. I let out a breathe of relief and pleasure pulling Wanda up to my lips tasting myself on her.

"Good girl for not stopping." I say pushing her back down where she resumes sucking and licking on my sensitive clit. When I've had enough of that I push her onto the cool tiled floor and her eyes widen.

"This is what bad girls get baby." I smirk pulling down her pants fully and aligning our pussies. I slowly bring mine down lifting it just as fast, I repeat this until she's squirming desperately.

"You know what to say."

"I-I'm sorry." She whimpers trying to buck her hips up. I give her what she's looking for pressing our wet pussies together wildly bucking my hips around mixing our juices together. I bite my lip to keep myself from moaning watching Wanda do the same. I reach down and pinch her nipple to make it harder and she tries to glare at me but just looks horny.

I bite her knee and she slightly laughs.

"That tickles." I lick where I bit before biting again drawing out the same response. I watch her face as she giggles eyes still full of lust and can't help but adore her.

"I love you." I say with a smile.

"I love you." She smiles back.

I kiss where I've been biting and move my hips wildly drawing us both over the wedge as our orgasms mix together. I stand and begin dressing. Wanda stays on the floor for a moment looking up at me.

"Am I a good girl now?" I smirk and bend down kissing her forehead.

"The best my love." I reach my hand out and lift her off the ground helping her dress again as there's another loud bang on the door.

"If you don't come out we'll be forced to come in Marianna." I hear Dr. Maddex say from the other door.

I quickly but gently push Wanda back into the stall kissing her before going to close the stall. She stops me before looking me right in the eyes.

"I really am sorry. And I won't do it again." She says not breaking eye contact. I quickly kiss her again.

"Thank you. I love you." I whisper before closing the stall and opening the bathroom door grabbing the key and briskly closing it behind me as I'm met with Dr. Maddex and Dr. Rivera looking at me expectantly.

"Everything okay?" She asks trying to inconspicuously look me over.

"I wasn't trying to off myself in there if that's what you guys thought." I say chuckling walking away leading them back to his office.

"Your wife hasn't returned." Dr. Maddex says sitting in his chair.

"I'll call her." I dial her number and she picks up slightly frantic.

"What the fuck?" I hear her ask.

"Where are you?"

"Still in the bathroom fool!"

"Okay, well come back inside we're going to continue."

"Okay?" She answers and I hang up.

They look at me expectantly, "she was outside taking a breather." They nod not fully convinced but have no evidence to the contrary. Once Wanda comes back we continue our session which doesn't really
give us much more help as we keep shooting looks to each other. She knows going into my head was wrong and I believe her when she says she won't do it again so I mostly tune out the rest of the appointment and stare at my hot wife instead.

We thank them for their time and help and leave hand in hand.

"Having a therapist isn't so bad." I say suggestively as we're walking out and she chuckles and nudges me.

"Especially if we keep having sex like that. I don't think I've ever came that fast before." She blushes and I smirk proud getting wet at her words.

"You just signed yourself up for a very long night my love." She giggles as I open the car door for her and throw myself on her when she gets in attacking her with kisses.

A long night indeed.