Chapter Seventy- One

Warning: nsfw, pregnancy kink, unsafe sex, lots of cum, anal

"The pregnancy kink only works when I can't actually get pregnant babe." I laugh nervously.

Bucky rolls his eyes, "I want to start trying."

"You've had too much to drink."

"I've only had beer I'm completely sober." I look in his eyes and Steve awkwardly shifts off of Buckys lap looking at me expectantly.

All of a sudden everyone is looking at me.

"We have so much going on we're not ready for a baby." I reason.

"There's always going to be so much going on, nobody is ever really ready for a baby." Bucky retorts.

So much has happened so much has changed since I said I first didn't want kids yet. Part of me still feels like that but another part of me is screaming to get started.

I slowly lower myself onto his lap and capture his lips as I cradle him.

"I'm terrified." I whisper against him.

"Who isn't?" He whispers back kissing along my neck. He pulls my shirt off and sucks on my exposed nipple. I moan slightly and see those who are staying for fun surround us and those who aren't blow me a kiss before leaving. I strain my neck and see, Stephen, Steve, Scott, T'challa, Clint, Thor, Tony, Vision and obviously Bucky.

Bucky begins pulling down my pants and I wiggle out of them helping him with a smile.

I'm left in my already soaking white panties with an ant on the front as I feel Scott move behind me running his hands up and down my bare back feeling my skin.

"I knew you would look too damn cute in those." He purrs pushing against my backside. I blush looking down, I love them but they don't exactly scream sexy.

Scott carefully takes them off holding them up to his nose before handing them to Thor who does the same. Before I know it they've been passed around and sniffed by the whole room and is now being shoved into my mouth as a gag.

I lift my ass and lower myself down onto Bucky as Scott pushes his length into my ass. I sharply inhale from no prep or lube but continue moving anyways.

"I. Can't. Believe. We're. Doing. This." I moan between thrusts muffled from the underwear.

"Believe it doll." Bucky groans roughly as he cums inside of me with a satisfactory smirk.

"That was quicker than normal." I say catching my breathe spitting out the underwear.

"Just the thought of you getting pregnant does that to me doll." I smile and lift my body off of him Scott pulling out annoyed but cheering up when I push him down on the couch and lower my body down on him this time Thor aligning with my ass. Steve stands on the couch and slaps his cock on my face. I strain a smile up at him as Thor and Scott move together Buckys cum dripping out of me onto Scott.

"T-Thor your cock is huge." Scott groans bucking up harder into me. Thor smirks, "you feel quite good yourself for having no god in you." Thor pushes me down onto Scott, making Steve pull out and puts his whole weight on me kissing Scott while still rolling his dick into me. He stands leaving us all breathless. I begin moving my hips again but Thor roughly grabs my hips and works me against both of them. I hold out my hands and Steve and T'challa jerk into them as best as they can with Thor's wild movements.

Scott shoves his fingers into my mouth and halts his movements as he cums inside of me pulling out only after his whole load is released inside of me and I'm orgasming around his and Thor's cocks clenching them deeper into me.

Once Scott pulls out Thor roughly flips me onto my back and pushes his cock into me immediately spilling his seed. He continues roughly pumping reaching down to rub my clit until I'm quickly orgasming around him setting off his orgasm and milking his cock. He rolls off of me and T'challa and Steve stand over me their cocks hard and throbbing.

They each push back one of my legs until my feet hit the back of the couch and slowly thrust into me together.

My mouth opens into an o and I moan their names reaching up to touch their toned stomachs. Steve slightly leans down and raises my hand to his mouth sucking on my fingers not missing a beat with T'challa.

T'challa kisses my foot rubbing up and down my leg, "may you carry the heir of Wakanda." He smirks thrusting faster into me.

Steve smirks voice deep, "not if you're carrying a Rogers, beautiful." Picking up his speed.

I close my eyes and play with my nipple as I'm furiously pounded into.

"It's! Not! A! Comp- etition! I scream my legs shaking as I orgasm around the two thick cocks inside of me their hot seed filling me up. They smile at each other and kiss before leaning down and kissing me on my sweaty forehead.

Vision stands over my face before kneeling and placing his balls in my mouth. I flick my tongue slightly sucking on the looser skin drawing out small whimpers.

"T-that's-" is all Vision is able to moan out before grabbing my face and shoving his entire length down my throat. Tears immediately pool my eyes as I gag around him. I manage to look over and see Tony and Stephen rubbing their cocks together as they make out butt naked. I admire the sight for as long as I can keep my eyes open with Visions hard relentless thrusting.

I feel Clint drag his cock up and down my cum dripping folds before moving into me slowly quite opposite to what was happening with my mouth. I moan around Vision and he groans and pinches my nose stopping my air. After about 30 seconds I begin sputtering and choking around his cock for air. He cums in my contracting throat and pulls out.

I gasp for air tears, drool and snot dripping down my face. He wipes my face with a discarded shirt. Clint pulls my face to look at him now as he continues thrusting slowly but jerking his hips roughly every time he fully enters me.

"Beg me to cum inside of you, get you pregnant with my baby." I whimper around him and he lightly smacks my cheek making my eyes shoot open.

"Beg." He growls stopping his slow tantalizing movements.

"P-please cum inside of my tight dirty cunt Hawkeye."

Got him.

He begins thrusting wildly shoving three fingers into my mouth before bringing them down to my clit and back up to my mouth again.

"Moan my name again gorgeous." He groans weakly growing close.

"Hawkeye, Hawkeye!" I scream out digging my nails into his back as we cum together.

I have no time to recover as Stephen and Tony thrust into me at the same time still making out with each other.

Every time they thrust into my spent pussy my legs shake and begin falling onto their bodies, tired. They smile and hold onto my legs both biting my calves.

I giggle at the sensation closing my eyes letting them do what they please. They slowly roll their hips into me and I feel Clint sit by my head with Vision on the other side as they place kisses on my sweaty face. They play with my hair and whisper how good I've taken all of their cum. I weakly open my eyes and almost mewl up at them.

Tony and Stephen continue slowly fucking me until they're close and release two huge loads inside my already filled pussy. They pull out and I go to curl up on the couch.

T'challa lifts my body taking care of me before they climb into bed all around me. The last thing I hear before I drift off is the sound of their adoring voices.