Chapter Twenty- Eight

Warning: drinking, smoking

I look myself over in the mirror before adding a gold necklace and simple gold rings

I look myself over in the mirror before adding a gold necklace and simple gold rings. I make my way out of my room and head to the lounge where everyone is waiting.

"You look gorgeous." Clint gushes.

"I have never seen anything or anyone so stunning." Loki ravishes me with his eyes. Everyone shares their approval and compliments and I gush over how amazing they all look too. Caterers bustle around getting food ready, decorations up, bar locked and loaded and any other important party things. All of a sudden the same ship that brought Peter and Gamora lands on the helipad and 4 figures exit the ship and I'm being pulled eagerly by my hand out to the helipad by Peter (Q), Gamora following right behind.

"I heard there's a party but I don't see any drinks!" Rocket yells jumping off the ship.

We go over to them and I introduce myself.

"Hi I'm Marianna I'm Star Lord and Gamoras mate. I've heard so much about your adventures through the galaxy!" I smile.

"I'm Rocket." He says curtly.

"Hi Marianna! I'm Drax!" The broad man clasps my shoulder. I give him a wide smile.

"Hello there Marianna. I am Mantis." The woman holds her hand out and I shake it with a smile.

"I am Groot."

"Hello Groot it's great to meet you." I wave.

"You guys are a bit early but that's alright we can hang out until the party really starts." Gamora says. We all walk inside together and everyone gives the group a warm greeting.

More people start showing up so we start some music and get the drinks flowing.

"Tony am I allowed to smoke in the tower?" I question.