Chapter Forty- Three

Warning: extreme nsfw, bondage, anal, punishment, owning, toys, spit, lots of fluids tbh, rough sex, degrading, overstimulation, pet play, sorry if I missed anything the next few chapters are just a bunch of dirty shit.

"Oh really?" I whisper to Bucky making him shiver when I lick his neck. I move around his body and snap the whip against his bare ass smiling as it jiggles. Next thing I know he has me pinned on the bed. I bite my lip with a smirk as I look up at him.

"You're such a fucking brat." He captures my lips and shoves his tongue in fully exploring my mouth. I moan into the kiss until he pulls away and gets off of me.

"You're right Bucky. And what should we do with this brat?" Peter (Q) smirks jerking off.

"Fuck the brat outta her." Bucky responds. They rip off the lingerie and each take a leg and put me into the spreader flipping me on my stomach, they leave my hands free so they can be used. I get on my knees putting my ass up in the air shaking it. It receives a few smacks and bites before I feel a butt plug go into my hole.

"Fuck." I whimper moving my ass around. I feel something furry brush against one of my cheeks, it must be one of the tails. My guess is confirmed when T'challa puts the cat ears on me leaning down to kiss me.

"So pretty." He admires me before shoving his dick into my mouth making me gag. Someone behind me aligns with my entrance and pushes in harshly hitting the butt plug with every thrust. I instinctively try to move my legs but can't which earns a chuckle from the person behind me who I now know is Tony. He lightly tugs on the tail which causes me to moan around T'challa. Wanda moves next to us and starts teasing my clit with the feather brush. I squirm and moan shamelessly, holding out my hands as T'challa holds my face and thrusts relentlessly motioning for someone to put something in my hands.

I jerk off Peter (P) and begin rubbing Wandas clit moving my fingers from her clit to her hole in and out a little just to tease her before going back to rubbing her clit. Thor takes the feather and begins teasing it along any part of my body that isn't being used. T'challa cums down my throat and I take a big gasp of air when he finally pulls out.

Sam and Steve quickly take his place both shoving their cocks in my mouth at the same time. They pull out and I take Sam into my mouth as Steve rubs his cock on the side of my face, I switch to Steve bobbing my head quickly while Sam rubs his cock on the other side of my face. Tony thrusts hard and I feel his hot seed fill me up.

"Fucking slut." He pulls out and smacks my ass watching his cum pour out of me. It doesn't last for long as someone pulls out the butt plug and lubes themselves up before slowly sliding into me drawing a loud needy moan out of my mouth. Scott moves underneath me aligning himself with my entrance dragging himself along my folds before thrusting in. I moan over Sams cock which spurs Scott on.

"I fucking love hearing your gargled moans." I moan louder from his sped up thrusting. Steve pulls my face off of Sam and thrusts himself in.

"Fuck your ass is so tight." Peter (Q) groans making my ass shake with each thrust.

When Sam and Steve go to switch I stop them and look up.

"Kiss each other."

They look at each other and smirk as Sam shoves his dick back into my mouth grabbing Steve's face fully tasting him. I moan at the sight and orgasm around Scott, it sets him off and he releases into me still thrusting even after he finishes watching his dick push the cum out. Wanda orgasms around air and I watch her squirm around on the bed looking for more friction. Peter (P) pulls his cock from my hand and I feel his cum land on my back.

Steve and Sam are still kissing each other and Steve pushes his cock into my mouth with Sams. I choke on their dicks as Steve bites Sams lip and they both cum at the same time. I swallow both their loads and they both lean down to kiss me when they pull out.

"Such a good girl for us. Who do you belong to kitty?" Steve pets my cat ears and moves to my cheek. I nuzzle into it looking up at him.

"My masters." I purr batting my eyes.

"Good girl." Sam praises pulling my lower lip down. I move my ass as my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Fuck Star Lord, your cock is amazing." He grunts and thrusts harder almost bucking me off the bed if it weren't for his hands on my hips and Steve and Sam in front of me. He pulls out of my ass and thrusts into my pussy leaning against my body as he quickly cums.

"Take these off." I order. They take the spreader off and I move to put on a strap on.

"Which one baby?" I look to Nat.

"You're going first." I smirk. She points to an 8inch blue cock and I attach it to the strap on. I wave around the cock with a goofy smile.

"So this is what it's like to have a penis."

"Nice." I laugh. Before pushing Natasha on her back and licking her clit. I stop for a second to say, "Peter (P), Tony why don't you explore each other, you too Wanda and Thor, and remember the safe word is yoga." I smirk before going back to Natashas clit. Once she's close I pull away and thrust into her hard. I moan with her as it rubs against my clit.

"Fuck you look so fucking sexy with a cock in you." I suck on her neck leaving a dark mark. Once I rise I open my mouth and stick my tongue out inviting anyone in. Bruce comes and slowly starts pumping himself in my mouth, Natasha touches his balls and he slightly flinches but relaxes into her touch allowing her to start sucking and playing with his balls as I fuck into her and he fucks my mouth. I watch Wanda choke on Thor's cock as he eats her pussy. I pull off of Bruce's cock and take him into my hand using my saliva as a lubricant.

"Mm Thor your legs are clenching I love seeing you so weak." He whimpers and shoots his load into Wandas mouth.

"And Wanda you're making such a mess, you're such a dirty bitch aren't you?"

"Yes, yes, I'm a dirty bitch, I'm a dirty dirty bitch and I love it!" She cums all over Thors face and he laps up everything she has to offer smacking her ass as she rolls off of him. I bring my mouth back to Bruce taking his whole length into my mouth in one go. I choke and tears well up but I hold him in my mouth fully by his ass while still rolling my hips slowly into Nat.

"Fuck." Bruce grunts as he releases into my mouth. He leans down and bites my ear whispering, "if the Hulk wouldn't break you he would come out and fuck your brains out." I shiver and grow wetter at the thought. I turn and watch Peter suck Tony off as Tony guides him. I pick up my speed and rub Natashas clit watching them together.

"Marianna! Fuck Marianna! I'm gonna cum."

"Go ahead cum for me baby." She cums around the cock and pulls me down into a hot kiss. I pull out of her and make my way over to Tony and Peter.

"I really like what's going on over here." I smirk coming behind Peter licking up his back a hint of his salty sweat further enticing me. He shivers and Tony pushes his head further down on his cock with one hand pulling me into a deep kiss with the other. Once we pull apart I put my hand in Peters hair guiding his head up and down Tony's cock.

"You look so pretty with your mouth around Tony's cock. You like sucking Tony off baby?" Peter nods enthusiastically and I chuckle continuing pushing his head up and down.

"I'm gonna fuck you with the same dildo I just fucked Natasha with." He moans over Tony's cock and holds his ass in the air.

"Look who's enthusiastic now." I smirk moving behind him.

"You ready baby?"

A/N: Sorry for the terrible ending spot but this chapter was getting lengthy and I want this to continue through the next few chapters ;) please remember to vote if you're enjoying the story! Or comment any thoughts! Xo