Chapter Eighty- Six

Warning: nsfw, public, degrading

The woman snorts.

"Of course Thor didn't tell you about the best he's ever had." She grins smugly.

"He didn't have to babe, I was there." I smile condescendingly at her.

She rolls her eyes.

"Sif and I were together. An extremely long time ago ." Thor says rubbing my arm.

"How long"

"About 400 years long."

"She's quite rude. For someone so old you'd think she would've learned some type of manners or class." I say like she's not standing in front of us.

"Are you that dick whipped by my fiancé?" I smirk turning to her enraged face. She turns on her heels and storms off.

"I am so sorry my love." Thor immediately begins apologizing profusely.

"Why are you sorry? I had relationships and flings before I met you. All that matters is that you're loyal to me now. Which I know you are." I say pecking his cheek. He smiles in relief pulling me completely out of Loki's arms and into his.

"As always, you are right. I am undoubtedly devoted to you." He kisses me and I kiss him right back slightly tugging on his hair.

"She's just jealous I get to to do this and much more to not just one sexy god, but two, I turn to Loki kissing him shoving my tongue into his mouth capturing his breath. I turn and kiss Thor once again. I hope you're watching hoe.

He pulls away grabbing my hand and pulling me into a secluded empty alley.

"Stand guard please brother?" Thor asks with puppy dog eyes. Loki looks to me and I smirk.

"Good boys may just be rewarded." I purr. He stands at one end and creates a copy of himself at the other. I push my robes to the side and turn around. Thor gets on his knees and gently kisses my already soaking panties. He rips them apart shoving the pieces into a pocket.

I brace my hands on the building in front of me as he slowly pushes two fingers into me.

I roll my hips trying to get him to go faster and he obliges. He pumps quickly before pulling out and tasting me fully moaning into my pussy making me shiver.

He licks up to my ass then my lower back, to my mid back and finally stopping at my shoulders where he begins sucking and biting before pulling his cock out and thrusting into me roughly. I moan loudly and he covers my mouth with his giant hand.

"You must be quiet or we'll get caught. What will the people think seeing their future queen being taken in an alley like some common street whore." I whimper under the force of his hand and orgasm around him.

He sucks on my neck roughly before chuckling, "you like hearing what a good whore you are?" I nod my head as much as his hand will allow and he thrusts into me harder.

I begin licking the hand he's covering my mouth with and I feel him shiver as he continues his relentless thrusting. I continue licking and his other hand grips my hip tightly as he releases inside of me. He pulls out and I turn my head to Loki bending over further. He smirks as Thor takes his place leaving his copy on the other end.

He pulls me up straight by my hair and kisses me before shoving me onto my knees. I pull down his pants and jerk off his half hard penis while kitten licking his balls.

"Fuck, you know just how to get me going my love." He groans gripping my hair shoving my face further into his balls. I continue jerking him until he's completely hard and stands me up wrapping my legs around his waist. He pushes me against the cold stone of the building and thrusts into me keeping his eyes locked on mine. He quietly grunts with every thrust as I hold back my moan little whimpers escaping. The cool stone scratches my back each time he thrusts but it feels good mixed with his length inside of me.

"M-my prince." I whimper in his ear licking it as I roll my head back against the building. He grips my ass hard and releases inside of me causing me to orgasm around him milking his cock for everything it's worth. He puts me down breathing heavily capturing my lips in a passionate kiss.

Once we pull away I fix my robes and go over to Thor linking arms with him, Loki linking his with my other. As we begin walking I blush feeling their cum slowly trickle down my thigh. They see my face and give each other a knowing smile. Even though I protest nervous about someone noticing something dripping from my robes we continue to walk about enjoying the festivities. We dance more, eat more, and shop more both of them seemingly almost competing for who can buy me the best and most gifts.

By the time we get back to the castle the rest of my mates are already sleeping when I check their rooms Vision and Bruce cuddled up in my bed waiting for me. I kiss Thor and Loki goodnight thanking them for one of the most fun nights of my life they reluctantly leave and I quickly change before carefully moving between them making sure not to wake them. I quickly fall asleep from the late hour, today's exciting events and of course the copious amounts of liquor flowing through me right now.

3:46 AM
My eyes shoot open as I feel something covering my
mouth and nose holding my body down with great force. My eyes adjust to the dark and I see Odin standing over me holding fabric over my face before my eyes begin to close. I try to feel around for Bruce or Vision but feel nothing but fabric as my eyes slowly drift closed.

A/N: sorry if the end is a little rough I saw the Eternals and it was really good but I got drunk and finished writing this drunk. I hope y'all enjoy though lmfaooo.