Chapter Twenty- Four

"Ms. Yanis how long have you known that you are the Avengers soulmate?"

"Marianna are you ashamed of having multiple soulmates?"

"Useless whore! You don't deserve them!"

"Freeloader!"

"Ms. Yanis are you afraid of the potential threat of having the Avengers as soulmates?"

"Are your kind really peaceful?! How can we be sure?!"

My mates all build a protective barrier around me to bring me back into Stark Tower without getting harassed by all the paparazzi and people who have gathered outside. They can protect me physically but I can hear what they're saying. I can feel the hate. We decided to make a public announcement explaining how I am all of their soulmate and that I would be joining the Avengers. We told them that I am a siren and that the species is under the protection of the Avengers.

"Fuck." I feel a stinging from my head and blood dribble down a little before healing up and drying over. I look down and see someone threw a rock at my head.

"Who did that?!" Thor booms. Nobody responds with an answer just a cacophony of more questions and profanities about me.

"Nobody should be born with that many soulmarks slut!"

"Your mother should've aborted you!"

"You won't be enough for them! One stupid whore for people as amazing as the Avengers?!"

"ENOUGH!" I scream my magic flowing behind it making sure everyone heard me. Everyone drops silent backing away from us a bit.

"MY KIND ARE PEACEFUL, THEY ARE IMPERFECT BUT THEY ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A WAR OR A FIGHT OF ANY SORTS. YOU LEAVE THEM ALONE THEY LEAVE YOU ALONE. I AM NOT AFRAID OF ANY THREAT. THEY ARE MY MATES AND WE WILL FACE ANYTHING THAT COMES AT US TOGETHER!" I stop letting my magic fall and voice relax.

"Let's go." I say to them. They push us through all the way into the tower and we all take a breath of relief when the doors close behind us. I burst into tears and am immediately taken into strong arms.

"I-I'm sorry." I sniffle looking up at T'challa.

"I didn't want them to see me cry and I thought that I could be able to handle what they would say but people are so fucked up." I look away and bury my face in his chest letting the tears flow. He just holds me and draws little circles on my back until I calm down. When I do I look up at him and peck him on the nose.

"I love you guys. I'm sorry I'm not stronger or better."

"You are perfect Marianna." Vision says.

"I'm not. And now that we've gotten to know each other a bit, I am going to say again that if you don't want to be with only me then you don't hav-"

"Nothing has changed except for the fact that we're even more loyal and dedicated to you then the first time we said we didn't want anybody else." Clint interrupts. I feel my chest flutter and more tears fall from my eyes.

"I'm sorry." I apologize again.

"Stop apologizing my love." Gamora says wrapping her arms around me.

"Let's go upstairs."

When we get upstairs everyone plops down on the couches. I sit on Steve's lap and Peter (P) sits to our left with Pietro to our right. Peter and Pietro both rest their hands on my thighs as I lean back against Steve.