Chapter Eight

When I wake up I'm completely surrounded by limbs and body parts. I grin looking at all my mates adorable sleeping faces. The grin doesn't last for long as I realize I'm trapped. I have to pee. And I can't move. Send help. I try to roll T'challa off my torso carefully so I don't wake him but the man has a death grip. Stephen is basically star fishing and has one leg over one of my legs and an arm over my face.
Real fucking nice. I move his arm and lift my leg shifting his off. I try to move T'challa again, nothing. He will have to make a great sacrifice. His sleep. I gently run my fingers through his hair moving down and gently running my fingers along his skin. He shivers and slowly opens his eyes smiling as soon as he sees my face.

"This is the perfect way to wake up." He moves his body up so we're looking at each each other. I trace his beautiful features. He kisses my fingers every time I trace his lips, I lean in and kiss him passionately wanting more just from his little touches. He kisses me back hungrily pushing his tongue into my mouth, I moan into the kiss pulling him closer. I break away knowing if I don't, I won't want to stop and I don't want to do anything for the first time while my other mates are asleep next to us.

"I really have to pee." I whisper laugh. He lets me go and gets up with me.

"So do I." He laughs.

After using the bathroom I bring Verity into the kitchen so I can feed her. I look at the clock

6:29AM

I have to be at the bakery at 8 so I have a little bit of time. I check my phone

Momma 1 message
Hi baby, sorry I didn't text yesterday. I was flying back from Cuba. Please let me know you're safe. I love you.

I respond

Hi mom, I'm alive and well lol. Glad you had a safe flight. I love you more.

I close my phone. And smile when I feel a pair of arms wrap around me from behind, T'challa. I turn in his arms and kiss his smiling lips.

"Do you think Tony would care if I took a shower?" I ask.

"No. I think Tony would want you to take a thousand showers if that's what you wanted." T'challa chuckles.

He shows you to one of the shower the girls usually use. "Thank you." I say giving him a quick kiss and turning quick to shower, leaving him wanting more.

I shower and put my hair up in a towel. I change into what I brought for the day

 I change into what I brought for the day