Chapter Forty- Two

Warning: nsfw, talks of extreme bdsm, punishment, group masturbation, dom/sub(s), toy play

"Honyes I'm home!" I laugh stepping out of the elevator. Pietro runs up to me and kisses me.

"Welcome home my fiancé." He emphasizes fiancé and I pull him in for another kiss. He looks at the bags in my hands with a curious expression.

"Let's call everyone to the lounge."

Once everyone gets there I start taking out the boxes and putting them on the table. I take each of their hands and slide their rings on kissing their fingers and whispering words of love to each of them when I put the ring on and they pull me into them.

"You know men don't traditionally wear engagement rings." Clint says while smiling down at his finger.

"They also don't usually marry a woman marrying 17 other people. Fuck tradition." I laugh.

"True." He kisses me with a smile.

"Not to be that guy." Bruce clears his throat.

"But where did you get the money for this?" He asks and I turn with a wide smile.

"I sold the car Fury gave me." I reach into the bag with the money and take out the remaining cash I owe Tony. He rolls his eyes but takes it.

"You know when we're married all of everybody's everything will be each other's." Tony holds out his hands. He's right but he can't hear that.

"Shut up." I roll my eyes back. He smiles cockily knowing he got me on that one.

"You shouldn't have sold your car for us gorgeous." Peter (Q) pulls me to him rocking back and forth with me in his arms.

"I wanted to. It's a cool car but I don't do that much driving anyways and it is so much better seeing your smiling faces then a car that I didn't know shit about. Plus if a car is going to be worth that much it should fly and that's just my professional opinion." I shake my head.

"Your mom would be proud of you." Scott laughs. I furrow my brows. It's not like they know each other that well.

"We text." He shrugs. I guess they do know each other that well.

"Well I have one more surprise. Obviously we don't have to use everything tonight or at all if you don't want to." I start taking stuff out deciding to start slow taking out the sexy lingerie for not just me but Gamora, Wanda, and Nat I get approving nods and smiles so I decide to continue taking out the gags.

"Y-you want us to gag you?" Steve asks with wide eyes leaning forward.

"Or vice versa if that's what you want." I continue on pulling out all different types of vibrators, ropes, whips, cuffs, anal beads, penis rings, strap ons-

"Are you going to stick that in us?!" Peter (P) exclaims. I try to stifle my giggle.

"I would love to peg you Peter. But it's all up to you my love." His face burns red and I go to continue taking stuff out trying to draw the attention away from him.

"There's more?" Vision raises an eyebrow.

"If this is too much I can stop."

"Please don't stop. Ever." Thor says with a smile. I look at my mates and they nod their heads in agreement.

I continue pulling out a spreader.

"What the hell is that? I hope it's not used for what my first thought was." Bucky questions.

"It's a spreader, it'll keep my legs, well spread." He breathes a sigh of relief and I laugh taking out all different types of butt plugs including ones with little bunny poofs and cat/wolf tails and ears. I take out feathers and paddles and different styles of collars and leashes, some cutesy, others not so much.