Chapter Sixty- Nine

Warning: nsfw, butt stuff/ anal, slight pregnancy kink

After healing Stephen and making sure he won't leave to fight Fury my anger settles down and I leave Stephen in my bed to rest.

I step out of my room and Loki is waiting right outside.

"Are you mad at me?" He asks with puppy dog eyes.

"I was. But how can I be that angry when I would've done the same thing for anyone of you." I grab his hand.

"You've truly become a fearsome foe my love." He smiles proudly.

"You properly kicked my ass." He chuckles and I smirk.

"I care about not just Stephen but Fury too. I didn't want to see either of them hurt."

"How is Strange?" Loki asks just remembering hearing Stephens name.

"He's fine. He's had time to relax and think and he's grateful I stopped him when I did."

Loki kisses me.

"You're too good for us." I shake my head and lean in,

"I was made for you all." He smiles and I kiss him again.

We make our way to the others and I pull out my phone sending a quick text to Fury to make sure he's okay.

We sit and explain to everyone what happened and discontent grows through the room.

"I'm not one for violence but if anything happens to you again I will take care of the situation in an orderly manner." Vision sneers.

"I am one for violence and will take him out if he even blinks your way again." Natasha says.

Promises of death and threats continue to be spewed but ultimately everyone agrees that we let Fury handle things his way and if it doesn't work then we take action.

I sit on Bruce's lap and sigh content.

"I'm so relieved I don't have to worry about him now." I nuzzle into Bruce and feel my other mates rub my back and arms.

Before I get to comfortable I sadly roll off of Bruce and out of their touch.

"I'm disgusting, I need to shower."

"You know after sitting on my lap I think you got me a little dirty I'll have to shower too." Bruce smirks rising from the couch.

I look at his clean clothes and smile.

"You're right. You are very dirty Bruce Banner."

"I-I'm dirty too!" Peter (P) chimes in.

"Sharing a shower is really good for the environment, I think we could do with some eco friendliness." Sam smirks.

"Anyone who's feeling environmentally friendly is more than welcome to join." I giggle making my way to Natashas bathroom so we don't disturb Stephen.

I look back and laugh, "it's a good thing the showers are massive." Natasha, Bruce, Sam, both Peters, Gamora and Pietro came along.

"Note to self in the new house we have a shower big enough for all of us." I smile stripping off my clothes watching as everyone undresses with me.