Chapter Nine

We decide to make chicken parmigiana because it's pretty simple and can be made in mass amounts. Even though everyone wasn't here yet we still wanted them to eat. We turned on music and it brought the others to the kitchen. The others decided to help where they could, setting up the table, grabbing things, kissing my neck, all the important things you know?

We danced around some simply swaying their hips helping, others (Scott and Pietro) dancing wild and goofily making everyone laugh. By the time we've finished Sam, Peter, T'challa, and Stephen have all returned kissing me on the cheek and thanking us all for cooking. I tell them to get cleaned up because it's just about done.

We all sit down I'm between Bruce to my right and Pietro to my left. I grab the bottle of white wine and pour them both a glass then pour myself one smiling at them.

"Thanks beautiful." Pietro says, Bruce kisses me on the cheek "thanks." He smiles.

"You're welcome, I hope everybody enjoys." I beam.

Everybody digs in and all I can hear is the sound of forks hitting the plate. Nobody says anything everybody is just stone cold munchin'. This is bomb. I think it tastes better because we made it. There's love in it.

"This is amazing!" Peter exclaims finishing his plate first.

"Hell yeah." I agree.

"Best meal I've ever had." Scott adds.

We all finish off our plates but nobody leaves the table, filling our glasses again starting to chat. Everybody is talking to each other about everything and nothing until Tony says to the table, "so I've been thinking, and we should also have this conversation with the others, that we need to sit down and talk about how everything is going to work regarding our relationships, what you do for work, what we do for work."

"Yeah I completely agree. I think it would be good for everyone to sit and have an open conversation about any concerns or questions or anything like that." I answer sipping my wine.

"I would also like to say that I'm going to be hiring someone to help out at the bakery so I can have more time to build our relationships, I have a lot of people to build a life with now." I say sentimentally the wine making me more lovey. Pietro pulls me onto his lap having me straddle him. I lean down and kiss his lips, starting slowly becoming more passionate moving my tongue around his mouth and biting his lip when I pull away. I smile down at him and get up to start cleaning the table. Everyone joins me, Pietro kissing your neck before he does so.

As I'm cleaning up I feel a familiar tingling coming from my left arm and left collarbone. I put what I'm holding into the sink and make my way to the elevator it doesn't open but I feel a tap on my shoulder and turn to see two sexy ass men both wearing the biggest smiles, towering over me. Ones Blonde and has muscles for days the other is slightly more lean with pitch Black beautiful hair. I pull them both into a hug knowing they are my mates.

"It's amazing to meet you lady mate!" The blonde man booms picking me up and spinning me around, I laugh and hold on for dear life.

"Be careful you lumbering fool." The dark haired man says pulling me out of the first mans arms into his.

"She is the most precious cargo." I smile but whisper playfully, "I'm not as fragile as you think."

He raises an eye brow and introduces himself.

"I am Loki Laufeyson of Asgard." Loki murmurs kissing my hand.

"And I am Thor Odinson of Asgard my lady." Thor says kissing my other hand.

"I'm, Marianna Yanis, of,, New York." I say with a smile and small giggle.

"What a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." Loki compliments.

"We are sorry we couldn't come sooner but we had some things to take care of on Asgard." Thor explains.

"It's okay I'm just glad you're here now." I say hugging them again.

"How did you get in by the way?" I question.

"Magic, love." Loki answers playing with a beautiful Green magic. I smile and watch in amazement. I begin singing pulling water from the air and have it dance around them moving in ribbons. They watch with amusement and wonder Loki twining his magic with my water. It's beautiful. We smile at each other before I disperse the water back into the air finishing my song.

"Sorry if this is rude, but what exactly are you guys from a scientific perspective?" I ask him.

"Not guys love, Gods." Loki says with a smirk.

"And a bit of Frost Giant sprinkled in me." Loki flashes a red eye.

"Wow. I should've known that. We're very alike. Humans believe I am Greek mythology and they believed you're Norse mythology. I'm a siren." I say.

We continue talking making our way to the others. They all light up when they see the pair. I love the family dynamic they have. Everyone starts talking, they tell Thor and Loki everything that's happened since meeting me, I grow embarrassed when they talk about last night.

Thor grabs my hand, "everyone makes mistakes lady Marianna, there is nothing to feel shameful for." I smile at him and squeeze his hand. I make them both a plate of food and pour them wine. We make our way to the living room, they bring their food and eat it at the coffee table as I sit on Tony's lap, Peter sits to our left and Clint to our right.

"So you have your own bakery?" Thor asks.

"Yup. I opened it when I was 19. I started working with my mom right out of high school. She's a high class pilot, and got me a job as a flight attendant. It was fun but I knew it wasn't what I wanted to do forever. I saved my money for whatever I wanted to do. I didn't know what yet but I still saved for when the moment came. And of course it did. A year later I saw the space for my bakery took one look at it and thought, when I was a kid and I was sad what did I do that brought me joy? My dads favorite food was a banana muffin, so when I was missing him me and my mom would bake them." I say with a reminiscent smile.

"So I took out a loan because I still didn't have enough outright especially because of remodeling and opened Baked with Love. I paid off the loans within the first year and then moved out of my moms house." I say proudly.

"Amazing!" Thor booms.

"Our mate is truly incredible." Loki adds.

"So you are a huntress also? What are the job credentials for that?" Loki jokes.

"Well I started hunting when I moved out of my moms house and met my partner Xavier-" chaos ensues.

"Describe partner." Tony says.

"Partner?" Clint raises an eyebrow.

"You never said anything about this partner. Who is he?" Natasha asks.

When everyone settles down I begin speaking.

"I met Xavier when my bakery first opened and someone tried to rob it. He was patrolling the city like we do now and heard the commotion from my bakery. When he came in to investigate I had already taken both their guns and restrained them. When he saw what I could do he offered me a job for security at night and I needed money. He underplayed security and lied about the pay but I fell in love with what he was doing. NOT him. He's a good person and a good friend." I reassure them. They visibly relax. It's understandable most people date and have sex with others before meeting their soulmate.

They all murmur apologies. I wave them off.

"No need. I'm an open book for you guys now."

"Maybe you can call this Xavier a sidekick instead of partner." Tony suggests completely serious.

"Yeah, I'll think about that Tony." I say sarcastically.
Everyone laughs and we continue talking into the night.