Chapter 10: Team Blue vs. Team Purple! Skull, S4's Strongest!

Azazel: Hey guys! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake? Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

Last time on Into the Light Remake...

Team Blue was left in their gloom after they lost to Skull and Team Purple.

Specs: That was an awful match...

Rider: I said I'd train you... But Skull is exceptionally strong.

They went over to Moray Towers where they began their intense training under Rider.

Rider: Skull is the best scope user around!!

Specs: I'll attack him from the side!!

They continuous got hit by Rider's E-liter 3K Scope, and Goggles thought of good motivation to the rest of his team.

Goggles: I just told myself that if I got hit, I couldn't have any more snacks today!

Specs: YOU'VE GOTTA BE KIDDING!!

After they had beaten Rider, they were now ready for the next training session.

Rider: Let's see if you can beat us in a Turf War!

They were surprised to see Team Yellow-Green here.

Specs: I thought your team up was just for that tournament...

Rider: You can't do a battle alone, after all.

While they were fighting Team Yellow-Green, they were facing difficulties that needed to be overcome.

Rider: You're focusing on the E-liter 3K Scope too much! You have to pay attention to both the long range and close range weapons, or else you'll always get hit!

And with Goggles drinking too much soda before the match, this left him running past Rider at incredible speeds.

Goggles: I NEED TO GO TO THE BATHROOM!!

Team Blue: WHAAAAT!?

While they did lost the match, they kept on going until they were victorious.

Rider: There's something about you guys that can't be measured with ranks. That's why you were able to defeat me and the other S4 members. And it's something Skull doesn't have either.

And now, they were ready for the final member of the S4.

Goggles: Let's have a rematch!! Team Purple!!

Find out what happens next on this exciting chapter of Into the Light Remake!

---

We cut to Rider talking to all of you in what happened last chapter, especially for those who haven't read it.

Rider: You already know who I am, so I'll skip the introductions... It took a while, but Team Blue has finally been fully trained and is ready to take on Skull, the final member of the S4. It's hard to believe that a team like them can make it this far, but there's something special about them... And now it's time for the ultimate showdown. Remember your training, Blue Team, and win!

---

We cut to the Battle Tower to see Team Blue confronting Skull and Team Purple.

Goggles: Skull! What do you say to another battle? There's something I want to find out. How's Moray Towers sound?