Chapter 32: Final Showdown Against the Roomi Force!

Ichijou: Oi, mates! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake?

Roomi: Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

(Roomi's POV)

Ichijou: Then out of nowhere, these stupid Inklings started beating us up, and I lost me babe, and--

Roomi: Ichijou! You'll speak to me professionally and dutifully.

Ichijou: Oh, um... Sorry, Cap'n.

Roomi: Now, Ichijou, back from the field. Full report.

Ichijou: Well, see, at first it was going fine... But next thing we know, Kawashima...well...

Roomi: Oh... That's a hefty loss right there. I hope Yamagata would be able to send her parents our condolences.

Ichijou: About that, Cap'n... He's probably not gonna do that.

Roomi: Really? He's usually such a good person about it.

Ichijou: Thing is, he's come down with a sudden case of death, sir.

Roomi: Oh... That's...wow. That's really a heavy loss, especially for you.

Ichijou: Yes, sir. He was a valued teammate. Strong, fast, and we even planned to get married.

Roomi: It's heavy to hear the loss of such a valuable comrade. Maybe we can have Hitarashi let his mom know about it.

Ichijou lets out a disappointed sigh.

Roomi: He's dead too, isn't he...?

Ichijou: Yeah...

Roomi: Well, did he at least die with dignity?

Ichijou: Define "dignity", sir.

Roomi: Uhhh... Well, Ichijou, I believe the next step is obvious. We, as professionals, cannot allow this act to go unabated. We have a job to finish, and we shall see it through.

Ichijou: Yes, sir!

Roomi: Roomi Force, away!

They reverted to their octopus forms and they Super Jumped in the direction where we are at.

---

(Azazel's POV)

We were cleaning ourselves up as we had taken a beating from the Roomi Force, except for Skull and Agent 4.3 as they had recently arrived.

Goggles: It's nice to see you again, Skull.

Gloves: It's certainly a surprise to see him here.

Azazel: The most skilled member of the S4. If I recall, you lost to him once, Goggles.

Goggles: I did. But with special training from Rider, me and my team were able to beat him!

Skull: He's one of a kind in the world of Turf Wars, something that cannot be judged by ranks.

Goggles: Want some pickled plums?

Azazel: Oh, nice. I can go for them.

He gave me some pickled plums, and I proceed to eat them.

Azazel: These are quite good. Who gave you those pickled plums?

Goggles: Oh, my grandmother.

Gloves: That sounds nice of her.

Roomi and Ichijou had landed right by us as they glared us.

Ichijou: That's him, Cap'n! That's the one who beat us up! *She referred to Agent 4.3*