Chapter 17: Team Blue vs. Team Outcasts! Tensions Are Rising!

Hey guys, so this chapter is gonna mark where I stop doing the recaps from last chapters since I get the impression you guys already know what went down. Okay? All right, let's get this started.

Azazel: Hey guys! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake? Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

In the area, the S4 lied on the ground, completely devastated from their loss against Emperor. They were the toughest fighters in the block, and they had just been owned by someone even stronger and more skilled than the four of them combined.

Specs: The S4...lost...

Goggles was left completely shocked to see the four players he had fun with during their battles being defeated by Emperor.

Rochelle: {This is truly a showcase match!!}

-Flashback-

We cut to the match starting, with crowds cheering loudly for Emperor and the S4. [Insert Sword of Doubt by Nobou Uematsu here]

Rochelle: {Team S4 versus Team Emperor. A battle between two teams with extremely skilled Inklings!!}

Using their experience, the S4 painted the area around them as they look to take Emperor's throne.

Army: Ha! As long as I have my Manual...

He said as he was challenging N-Pacer, dubbed the Cool Female Knight by the Inklings.

Army: I can catch you when you're off guard!!

This would not work in the long run that he had planned out since N-Pacer's guard is perfect and she splatted Army with a well-aimed shot from her Splatterscope.

Army: (Dammit! Her defense is watertight...!!)

Out of nowhere, Aloha was being outpaced by Squidkid Jr., or commonly called Eging Jr. by the Inklings.

Squidkid Jr.: Aww yeah!

Aloha: What the hell!? (I've never seen anyone who could dodge like me, let alone faster than me!)

He got splatted by Squidkid Jr. and now we move on to the showdown against Skull and Emperor.

Rochelle: {A one-on-one between the leaders!!}

Skull fired a well-aimed shot at Emperor with his charger. But being the champion he is, Emperor is bound to do something to overpower him.

Emperor: Hmm.

Unknown to Emperor, there was a pile of cyan ink behind him.

Mask: That's what it may look like...

He reverted back to human form and lowered his roller to crush Emperor.

Mask: But I'm here too.

Emperor: Huh!?

Skull: Gotcha!

Emperor dodged both the charger shot and Mask's roller at the same time with grace and with such speed, something they did not anticipate.

Mask: Hyuk... When did he...

Skull: He dodged that!?

Emperor got close up to Skull and Mask and splatted them at the same time, insuring their victory.

-Back to reality-

The S4 were with the gang as they were owned by Emperor.

Skull: He...lived up to his name. He ruled that stage.