Chapter 18: Let's Explore Inkopolis Square And Prepare For The Worst!

Azazel: Hey guys! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake? Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

In the middle of Inkopolis Square, Goggles and his team were excited for their upcoming round soon, as proven how they won the last match against Team Outcasts.

Goggles: We won the second round too!!

Specs: We're smokin'!!

Goggles: We're gonna become the champions!!

Team Blue: YEEAAH!

Bobble Hat: Oh? But why did we want to become champions in the first place?

Specs: What? Well, if we're participating in a tournament, then...

Headphones: I have a feeling we've forgotten something...

Specs: Oh?

Bobble Hat: Oh?

Goggles: What is it?

They were approached by Crusty Sean, who had waterfall tears.

Crusty Sean: My truck!!

Specs: That's it!!

Goggles: Oooh. Was it me?

Specs: YOU DESTROYED IT!

That's when it hit Goggles as he remembered why they were competing in the tournament in the first place.

Goggles: That's right! We're supposed to win the tournament to rebuild Crusty Sean's truck!

Headphones: Is there anything else we can do?

Crusty Sean: Well...

They were all wearing orange aprons now.

Crusty Sean: I need help with my food stall.

They all saw just how long the line is.

Specs: Look at that line! Your business is booming!!

He calmed himself and fixed his glasses, emitting a bright shine you would expect in anime.

Specs: Okay! Let's help him!

Team Blue: YEEAAH!

Crusty Sean: Headphones, you're on drinks and serving the customers.

Headphones: I'm on it.

She got to work on preparing the drinks, chopping up fruits and tossing them in the blender along with water and mixtures to make it the special drinks they ordered.

Crusty Sean: Specs, you'll be on food preperation.

Specs: Look at...

He worked around the clock, moving his body really fast to make the food for the Inklings to eat.

Specs: My speedy prep work!

And of course, nobody is paying attention to Specs.

Specs: No one's watching me!!

Crusty Sean: Bobble Hat, I'd like for you to fry up the shrimp for the Shwaffles and the Seanwiches.

Bobble Hat: Okay!

She went to work on frying the shrimp for the food, making sure that she doesn't get burn marks on her and look like a professional cook.

Crusty Sean: And Goggles, I think you can handle getting us publicity.

Goggles: I'm on it!

He held his hands to his mouth and spoke up.

Goggles: Come and try our food at the Crust Bucket!