Plans for 2023

Hey guys. I want to post this update as to what I have planned for the future of Into the Light in 2023.

I know many of you guys are craving a new chapter, anything from me that I would release for you guys to enjoy. And to be frank, I am aware of how long the delays are for my work. As the saying by Shigeru Miyamoto goes, "A delayed game is eventually good, but a rushed game is forever bad." The same thing can apply to stories. It takes time for a writer such as myself to create characters, backgrounds, and locations, you get the idea.

This is why I want to announce that the next chapter of Into the Light is going to be related to the April fools joke that is Splatoon Island. I am fully aware that it is meant to be a joke, but I see a great amount of potential in adding it to the core lore of Into the Light. It also gives me insight into how I can improve as a writer. So what I plan on doing for 2023 is that I plan on returning to my roots and trying my best to publish weekly chapters. I don't plan on doing daily publishes since it would lower my creativity as a writer and it would be noticeably worse if I wasn't taking my time.

That being said, I want to announce that the next big arc for Into the Light will be Return of the Mammalians; the Splatoon 3 Arc.

Ever since the release of Splatoon 3, I have been excited to see what new content I could look at and what chapter into the Splatoon lore I can dive into

Ever since the release of Splatoon 3, I have been excited to see what new content I could look at and what chapter into the Splatoon lore I can dive into. The addition of characters like Shiver, Frye, and Big Man was certainly a good move on Nintendo's part, and how they're turning into fan favorites among the Splatoon community. So be on the lookout for when it releases.

And that's nothing to say about fanart, because they're looking so good and I really appreciate the creativity of these artists. One example is this piece of art with Shiver in it by @INFAMOUSAVAGES on Twitter, I'll leave a link here.

 One example is this piece of art with Shiver in it by @INFAMOUSAVAGES on Twitter, I'll leave a link here

With all that concluded, I want to give you all a huge thank you for reading my work. Being able to create content for people to enjoy is something that I will always be deeply passionate about. Not only that, but I read all of your comments and I really appreciate all the support you guys have given me. It was because of Into the Light that I went out of my way to get myself my very own Nintendo Switch and a digital copy of Splatoon 2, and I do not take this support lightly.

If you guys want to directly contribute to the development of Into the Light, my inbox is always open and I'll look into the ideas you guys will be flooding me with.

Huge shoutout to the homies here;

X-FL0W
DGTV987
AbdulazizSharkar
$hÏTþõśţ, or OctoTeen (his Wattpad account no longer exists)

That being said, I'm gonna end this here. If you guys want to see more Into the Light, continue showing me support and hit the vote button. I'm RaveDogg, and I will see you later. Peace out.

January 11th, 2023.