Chapter 4: God Slaying End

Update: This chapter is now considered Legends and is no longer canon. Stayed tuned for Into the Light ZERØ coming soon that will retell the Highling Unification Arc in greater detail.

---

As the heroes stared down deeply at Rubicante, Ishikawa makes his move and rushes towards him with his newfound speed via his transformation. This was also followed up by Rubicante opening up his cloak. [Insert CHA-LA HEAD-CHA-LA by FLOW here]

Secundinia: He's so fast!

He infused his kamas with an ice jutsu and lands a hit on Rubicante, dealing heavy damage due to ice being Rubicante's weakness and the hit was also a random crit, so he took even more damage.

Azazel von Lionheart: Rosalina!

Rosalina: On it!

She casts protections spells on them and even casts a slowness spell on Rubicante.

Rubicante: Impressive.

He goes to land a punch on Ishikawa, though he automatically dodged out of the way and landed a counterattack with a kick.

Rubicante: What is this? He wasn't able to dodge my attacks. What are you, Ishikawa?

Ishikawa rushes forward, landing a punch on Rubicante. However, Rubicante manages to rebound himself on a wall and appears behind Ishikawa to kick him away. Ishikawa stops himself in midair and proceeds to dash up behind Rubicante and kicks him in the back. Ishikawa then flies down in front of the direction Rubicante is flying and punches him away. Ishikawa and Rubicante then proceed to engage blows with each other Dragon Ball style before they both fall back.

Rubicante: I'm impressed! Behind all that anger, there's a real warrior!

Ishikawa: And behind all that honor is a dead man!

Rubicante: Ishikawa... You couldn't fathom the amount of dead men behind me.

Azazel von Lionheart: Transfer energy to Ishikawa!

Ddraig: Transfer!

He gives Ishikawa a temporary boost in his power, resulting in Rubicante and Ishikawa powering up once more. They lock arms with each other, with their hands electrifying with power in the center.

Mira: Kick his ass, Ishikawa!

Rubicante headbutts Ishikawa in the face and then kicks him downward. Fortunately, Ishikawa stops himself in midair and returns the favor by headbutting Rubicante, pummels him around for a bit and then fires an energy blast that sends Rubicante to the ground and hits a cliffside. As Rubicante gets up, Ishikawa hovers above him while proudly crossing his arms.

Ishikawa: Now, that might not have done a lot of damage, but damn did it feel good!

Rubicante: Prideful as a true warrior you are. I like you, Ishikawa.

Ishikawa: That honor won't save you while I'm ripping you apart. If you haven't noticed, I've literally got you against the wall!

Rubicante: And I appreciate your combined strength.

Mira: Go to Hell!

She fires a Ray of Frost at Rubicante, but he covers himself up with the cloak and takes the hit, healing from the ice-based attack.

Mira: What!?

Rubicante: It's as I said: The frozen winds of Hell's ninth circle could not penetrate this--

He got punched square in the face before being launched by a kick from Ishikawa.

Ishikawa: Sorry to be rude, but you left yourself completely open.