Chapter 50: Old Memories

What's up guys, this is RaveDoggTV.

Real quick before this chapter starts, I cannot stress how important it is to leave a vote on all my chapters. The more votes we get, the more motivation it brings for me to continue the series. And no votes means no new chapters. So please, smash the vote button if you wanna see this series continue. It's free, and it helps a lot.

I also got some projects that I wanna work on. I got an Azur Lane fanfiction I wanna work on titled Across the Seas and a new spinoff story of Into the Light called From the Depths where Azazel is a normal Inkling and anything supernatural doesn't exist, and I think you guys are gonna love them.

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I will see you guys later.

============================================================

DJ Octavio: The following is a non-profit, fan-based fictional story. Splatoon is owned by Nintendo, Hisashi Nogami, and Shintaro Sato. Please support the official release. Someone get me the hell out of this snow globe. I'm starving.

===========================================================

In the last chapter on Into the Light...

Azazel: I hear that Calem, Juvia, Bordeaux, and Hachi are with Pearl and Marina for their world tour.

Marie: That's right.

The Squid Sisters had told me about what everyone had been up to in the last 5 years. And I would be reunited with Sayaka, my girlfriend from back when I attended Hope's Peak High.

Sayaka: Azazeeeeeeeeel! I finally found you!

The news about the Splatfest was quite excited for me to hear about.

Shiver/Frye: Catch ya later!

Azazel/Sayaka/Miku: Splatfest!!

And wouldn't you know it, I would go on to take on the dangerous former Yakuzan crime boss Yabe Takamoto.

Yabe: Do you have any Bloody Marys?

Azazel: I only have beer.

Ended up making about 5 million yen for turning in him and his wife, who was a wanted criminal just like him.

But the time is now. Let us dive Into the Light!

===========================================================

Azazel's POV

[Location]: Heading towards Cuttlefish's house in Splatsville
[Date]: September 24th, 2022 ME
[Time]: 1:35 PM JST

As the scene unfolds, I'm seen running desperately towards Cuttlefish's house. I reach the entrance and slam the door shut, gasping for breath.

Azazel: Damn seagulls! I swear I'm never going near them again!

Cuttlefish, sensing my distress, approaches me.

Cuttlefish: What happened, lad?

Azazel: I was just having my lunch at the center of Splatsville when I heard the screeching sounds of seagulls. Before I knew it, I was attacked by a group of them. I tried to fight them off, but they were too aggressive. So I hauled ass and here I am. I know they're the squid's natural predator, but this is just mean.