How I Write My Story

Hey guys, so this is gonna be a little bit different from what I usually write on here. I got asked by plenty of people over on Discord how I make my story, and I'm gonna tell you guys how you can make something so incredible for everyone to read.

Making stories can be a fun yet challenging process. So I'm gonna give you guys some sexeh tips for you guys to make a story.

Step 1: What is your idea?

Imagine you are an up-and-coming writer looking to get your project rolling in the dough and to make everyone wanna read your story. But... You're gonna need an idea first on what you want the story and chapters to be about. Now, you can sit alone on your desk and strongly focus on creating new and original ideas that no one had ever seen or done before and-- Aw, fuck it, let's take an existing formula and build on it, I guess.

Now, what do you want to base your chapters on? You can base many of these chapters on trending games like Warzone, Minecraft, or even Animal Crossing. Or you can parody movies and TV shows like Fairy Tail, MHA, Highlander, Predator, you name it.

I gotta be honest with you, coming up with ideas is a major pain in the ass. Hell, I even struggle to come up with basic scenarios in the chapters that I write, even to the point where I would just give up.

So let's go with this simple yet creative idea of say...Azazel goes out to eat a meat tornado and gets diarrhea. Yeah, that'll be quite the idea. Let's move on.

Step 2: Scriptwriting

So let's say you finally got your idea well thought out and ready to go. Let's take the time to talk about writing a script on say...a piece of paper, Google Docs or Microsoft Word to write down what is gonna happen, otherwise you'll just make a big mess.

Do you know what's even more of a pain in the ass than coming up with ideas? Writing scripts, especially when you have to pull stuff out of your brain without something to base it off from something. In fact, when I first started writing the very first chapter of the OG Into the Light story, I just had a mindset of "Fuck writing scripts, I'm winging this bitch like a gangsta".

Nowadays, it doesn't work like it used to do back when I got into Wattpad, that's why I work alongside a crew to help me out in writing the script for the story. Basically, I would just like to sit down on my computer chair, tune on some lofi and let the ideas flow while I'm waiting for my cup of ramen to finish cooking.

And if you're having trouble with jokes and memes, just make your own.

Step 3: Getting your materials

Now we got that out of the way, let's talk about getting your images to commit your crimes against nature and make something snazzy. If you're looking for characters that you want to use for your story, I recommend going onto Twitter, Reddit, DeviantArt, Pinterest, and pixiv to get your materials from the internet. Just be sure to give the original artists credit. If you want to make models of your own, use Garry's Mod, Source Filmmaker, or Blender to create your amazing 3D models. The Steam Workshop has so many things for you to download from the amazing community and use to make your models, and you can even port GMod textures and models to SFM with something called gmad in your GarrysMod folder. It helps me a lot for being more creative with my works on SFM.

You wanna see some incredible SFM works and feel inspired by them to make something awesome? Go check out H1KARU, DarkMario, Optimus97, and NeoLin on Twitter, those guys make amazing posters.