Goodbye Splatoon

We're saying goodbye to Splatoon, and it's going to be a bittersweet farewell.

As you guy know, Nintendo announced that they will be shutting down the online services for the Wii U and the Nintendo 3DS on April 8th. Unfortunately, this means that we won't be able to play Turf Wars with other players anymore, as the multiplayer game will no longer be available.

As a die-hard fan of the Splatoon series, I feel compelled to share my thoughts and opinions with you all. This game has been an incredible inspiration to me, and I even created Into the Light based on this series.

I still remember the day I fell in love with Splatoon after watching the "If Mario Was In Splatoon" video by SMG4 and other SplatTubers like Alex Spider. The game's unique characters, storyline, and online events such as Splatfests immediately caught my attention. It was like nothing I had seen before, and people of all ages had fallen in love with it.

One of the things that I appreciate about Splatoon is that it has become one of the most recognizable IPs from Nintendo. The release of Splatoon 2 and Splatoon 3 has only added to its popularity, and people are still excited about major Splatoon tournaments and competitions today.

But Splatoon has been much more than just a game to me. It has allowed me to discover Wattpad and other fan-made content created by talented writers like DForrester and Tadayoshiscott. The game has allowed me to make new friends, including X-FL0W, OctoTeen, Darkinkling369, DGTV987, and AbdulazizSharkar, which is something that I will cherish even after the online services are shut down.

Splatoon's unique gameplay, entertaining storyline, and unforgettable characters have made it one of the best games that Nintendo has ever produced. And while we may be saying goodbye to it for now, we can rest assured that the memories we've made with this incredible game will stay with us forever.

Regardless of your platforms, video games can be fun, they can be competitive,  they provide a distraction from the stresses of life, they have created tons of jobs that we never thought would have existed two decades ago, and they can introduce you to friends that you would've never had a chance of befriending in real life.

With that being said, here are some of the stories from my friends for you to check out.

Love For One Color

A Ronin's Harem

Last Man Standing

Last Man Standing

And if you guys have been around since Into the Light Classic, please continue to show love and support for the modern Into the Light

And if you guys have been around since Into the Light Classic, please continue to show love and support for the modern Into the Light. And please, share this with everyone you know on Wattpad. The support means the world to me and allows me to continue making this series.

With that, we could bring Splatoon to a close. The amount of fanart, videos, and so much more will continue to be churned out and the love for the series will continue. As always, I'm RaveDogg, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace out.

Uploaded on: April 7th, 2024