Chapter 45: Callie the Prankster

Azazel: Hey guys! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake? Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

(Azazel's POV)

It was 2:45 P.M. in the mansion, and life was going swimmingly. At the kitchen counter, I was having some fish and chips that I cooked up for lunch, along with grape soda to wash it all down.

Azazel: I can get by with a lifestyle like this.

But as I was enjoying my lunch on a cool afternoon, I heard a loud shout echoing throughout the mansion.

???: AZAAZEEEEEEEEEEEEL!!!

Azazel:

Loud stomping could be heard throughout the mansion as if a giant beast had awoken with such fury. I turned to look at where the noise was coming from, but a hand gripped my neck and brought me to my knees.

When I looked up to see who is holding me as such, it was Pearl, and she was livid.

Pearl: 💢DID YOU DO THIS!?

She held up a poster right up to my face, and it depicted Pearl with the biggest forehead that I have ever seen.

(Check out ~mᎪᏒᎥᏁᎪ~ on Splatoon Amino who posted this)

Azazel: What? No. Why would I make something like that?

Pearl: 💢BULLSHIT! I saw you stuck it to my bedroom door on the CCTV!

Azazel: I have no idea what you're talking about. *I was telling her the truth, but she was having none of it*

Pearl: Grrrrrrrr! Let me show you, liar!

She went to get Marina's laptop and she set it down on the kitchen counter, pulling up footage from last night. The figure had walked up to the door, let out a mischievous giggle, and stapled the poster to Pearl's door.

The only flaw with this accusation is that the figure could not be identified as the lights were turned off, thus leaving Pearl suspecting that I had done this.

Azazel: That's not me, Pearl.

Pearl: Who else would've done it!?

Azazel: I don't know.

Pearl: 💢Then why are you denying it!?

Azazel: For God's sake, listen to what I have to say.

Pearl: ...Make it quick, before I change my mind.