Azazel's Bio

Full Name: Azazel Frederick Lionheart

Title: Grand Duke of Grovia, Red Dragon Emperor

Species: Highling (Long-finned squid)

Alias: Agent 4,, Aza-boy, Azazie, Zael, Draco, Y Ddraig Goch, Welsh Dragon, Red Dragon of Domination, Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth, Señor Azazel de Barçelona

Age: 21

Sex: Male

Date of Birth: January 26, 14,000 A.D.

City of Birth: Albyon, Highlyon

Nationality: Highlyoni

Height: 5'10"/177.8 cm

Weight: 185 lbs/84.1 kg

Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Purple hair/ruby gradient/emerald spots

Ink Color: Purple

Appearance

Azazel is a remarkable young man with an undeniable presence. Standing at an average height of 5 feet 10 inches, he possesses a head of hair that is styled in a fashionable Hipster manner, which accentuates his striking features. His body is strongly built, with broad shoulders and a toned physique, evidence of his battles. On his fingers and toes, he radiates a stunning purple glow that perfectly complements his hair color. Azazel is a true warrior, as evidenced by the scars that adorn his body, which only add to his rugged and handsome appearance.

His outfit is an eclectic mix of different styles, reflecting his unique personality. He wears an SRL Coat, which he has painted a deep maroon color, and has removed the shirt and pins that would normally come with it. The Neo Octoling Armor, except for the gloves, is worn underneath. To complete the look, he dons baggy shorts, the Eminence Cuff on both ears and the Null Boots Replica. The outfit is both practical and stylish, highlighting his individuality and creativity.

During traditional Highling festivals, Azazel sports a full plaid, doublet, sgian-dubh, sporran, brogue shoes, a kilt, and the iconic tam o' shanter. The ensemble is reminiscent of the Highland dress found in Scotland when humans roamed Earth millennia ago, and Azazel looks right at home in it. The attention to detail is evident in the traditional attire he wears, with the plaid, kilt, and tam o' shanter all carefully chosen to complement each other. He wears it with confidence and pride.

Personality

Azazel is a man who has gone through a lot in his life, having experienced a great deal of emotional turmoil. As a child, he was somewhat introverted and socially awkward, preferring to spend his time reading books about myths and legends. However, he was very close to his younger siblings, Ezekiel and Alice, and derived a great deal of joy from spending time with them.