Chapter 16: Team Blue vs. Team Inkfall! What Will Happen In The Tournament!?

Azazel: Hey guys! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake? Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

Last time on Into the Light Remake...

Team Blue gets ready for the next matches to watch with Gloves going up against Team Retro Gamer and Rider going up against Team School Cardigan.

Emperor: You all did fairly well to make it through your preliminary rounds. Now, you'll have to do even better if you want to face me.

Rochelle: {Well then, it's time for the first round! Team Yellow-Green versus Team School Cardigan! And Team Gloves vs Team Retro Gamer!}

Both Rider and Gloves were fired up for the matches coming up for them.

Rider & Gloves: I'll crush them!

Gloves and Rider's friendship got off to a...heated debate here.

Rider: Hey you. Stop stealing my lines.

Gloves: The name's Gloves. I gotta say, I think you're the one that's been stealing lines.

Team Blue split so they can watch the matches take hold--with Goggles and Headphones watching Rider, Specs and Bobble Hat watching Gloves.

Goggles: I'll watch the live broadcast and the match at the same time!

Headphones: Let's pair off and catch both.

Gloves, along with Specs and Bobble Hat were confused when Team Retro Gamer never accepts those who has girls on their team.

Tennis Headband: We'll never accept guys who are on a team with girls!!

Gloves: You'll never be popular with the girls with that attitude!

Tennis Headband: HEY!!

Rider would go on to have some difficulties in the battle, especially since the team he fought against are pacifists.

Metry: Hey, we don't approve of violence!!

Goggles managed to uncover Team School Cardigan's secret of being guys in disguise by waving his fan and blowing away their wigs.

Rochelle: {What the!? It looks like Team School Cardigan were actually boys in disguise!}

At the same time, Gloves presented himself as a decoy against Team Retro Gamer to distract them from Team Gloves.

Tennis Headband: IT'S COMPLETELY PAINTED!!

Glove: I was just a decoy.

This reinvigorated Gloves and Rider with determination to beat the team they're fighting against.

Rider: I definitely don't go easy on tricksters.

Gloves: This'll be the coolest.

They managed to beat Team Retro Gamer and Team School Cardigan after overcoming their challenges.

Rider: Hmph. I guess maybe you're alright.

Gloves: You too.

Team Blue, Gloves and Rider were surprised to see that the S4 have teamed up.