Chapter 8: Team Blue vs. Team Cyan! Mask, S4, Crusher of Happiness!

Azazel: Hey guys! Ready for some more Into the Light Remake? Just make sure that when you're reading, you turn the lights on in the room! And don't stare too close at your screen!

---

Last time on Into the Light Remake...

Team Blue was challenged by Aloha, one of the S4 to a Turf War at Mahi-Mahi Resort.

Specs: We're here to fight HIM, you know!

Aloha: I took it easy the other day... But I won't be holding back today!

It didn't take long for Goggles and Specs to get into a heated debate over whether ice cream should be in a cone or a cup.

Goggles: CONE!!!

Specs: CUP!!!

Headphones: WHY DOES THAT EVEN MATTER!?

While on the stage as Goggles and Specs were still at it, Aloha manages to splat Bobble Hat and Headphones with his .52 Gal.

Callie: {He's shooting the .52 Gal!}

Team Pink resorted to using a strategy they called the Disco Ball Dance, dancing to avoid getting hit as they splat their foes and ink the turf.

Callie: {Ooh... Team Pink... Is dancing away with this one! WHOOOO~!!}

The feud between Goggles and Specs was so heated to where they even sent Aloha skyward and crashing into the pool.

Specs: You're so stupid, you mistake wasabi for TOOTHPASTE!!!

Goggles: Whatever, EGGPLANT HEAD!!!

As a result, Aloha took a more serious tone and even his teammates started to mock him.

Snorkel: Naw naw, your "Disco Ball Dance" is FAR MORE UNCOOL!

Aloha could not get a read on the Stupid Sync Power that Goggles and Specs displayed on the battlefield as they praised each other while splatting Team Pink.

Goggles & Specs: YOU'RE ALWAYS GREAT TO HAVE AROUND!

Aloha: I guess chemistry isn't something you should compare. Looks like we still have a lot to learn!

Unknown to them, and especially Bobble Hat, Mask watched the stream of the fight and made plans to crush their positivity.

Full Moon Glasses: We, Team Cyan, shall destroy all of these happy people.

Mask: Those smiles on your faces won't last long...TEAM BLUE!

Find out what happens next on this exciting chapter of Into the Light Remake!

---

We cut to Bobble Hat talking to all of you to give you insight as to what happened in-between chapters, all with that seemingly permanent smile on her face.

Bobble Hat: Hiya! It's me, Bobble Hat! That fight against Aloha and his team was pretty fun! Goggles and Specs were pretty stupid, but they still managed to win with their powers--OF STUPID! Anyways, after that crazy party we had afterwards, we were just about to go back to our usual training. Well... Actually, we were approached by Blabros! They were all these bunch of Blasters everywhere, there was a lot of piggybacking, Goggles was SUPER ripped, and that Blabro guy kinda screamed funny when Goggles shot him between the legs. That was a super fun match! I feel bad for all the squids that got to miss out on THAT fight!

She pulled out her phone to see the anonymous text message.

Bobble Hat: But, man! Just after that, we got a message! Someone wanted to battle us right away! Life is just one big surprise after another, huh? And this surprise has got me super excited! Let's go, team! YAY!