Jerica Bio

Full name: Jerica Octostein

Species: Octoing (Common octopus)

Age: 28

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: August 9th, 13,989

City of Birth: Octoburg

Nationality: Octarian

Height: 5 ft. 7 in/170.18 cm

Weight: 150 lbs/68.2 kg

Eye Color: Blue

Ink Color: Reddish-brown

Hair Color: Reddish-brown

Appearance

Jerica is a stunning and commanding presence, standing tall with a figure that is both curvaceous and elegant. Her long, auburn hair is carefully styled and falls in gentle waves around her face and shoulders, framing her features with grace and poise. The most striking aspect of her appearance, however, is the pair of glasses that sit delicately on her nose, adding a touch of intellectual sophistication to her already impressive presence.

A striking gold ring adorns her left middle finger, catching the light with a glimmer of radiant beauty. Her nails are painted with a bold, edgy black color, which contrasts elegantly against the softness of her skin. Jerica is dressed in a sleeveless, short blue and red checker pattern high-neck minidress that accentuates her figure, showcasing her curves with a subtle hint of playfulness. She pairs this with opaque black tights, which lend a touch of modesty to her attire while also adding a sense of depth and texture to her overall look.

On her arms, Jerica wears matching black detached sleeves that add a touch of drama to her ensemble, framing her arms with a sense of confidence and strength. She's also sporting a pair of hoop earrings that dangle from her ears, swaying gently with her every move. Her feet are clad in blue (left foot) and red (right foot) ankle-heel boots with gold tips, completing her look with a bold and daring touch of style.

However, what truly sets Jerica apart is the classic white lab coat that she wears over her attire, showcasing her dedication to her work as a scientist. The coat is a symbol of her commitment to her craft, and it adds an air of authority and professionalism to her already impressive appearance.

Personality

Jerica is a woman with a kind and nurturing personality. She has a deep interest in the ancient life forms that once existed on Terra thousands of years ago before the mass extinction that led to the downfall of humanity. Jerica is a social person who enjoys being in the company of others, especially children.

However, her childhood was far from normal. As a little girl, she was forced to join the Imperial Octarian Army. But her exceptional intelligence was recognized, and she was sent to the science academy to invent new weapons that could be used against the Inklings. Despite her talents, Jerica detests violence and cannot bear the thought of causing harm to others, let alone killing them. So, when the opportunity arose, she deliberately sabotaged her inventions and fled Octoburg to seek refuge in Inkopolis.

Unfortunately, life in Inkopolis is not easy for Octarians like Jerica. She must endure racism and discrimination from the Inklings. Despite this, she advocates for peaceful coexistence between the two groups once again and believes that the Great Turf War should be left in the past. Jerica is an advocate for ending racial discrimination and promoting harmony between Inklings and Octarians.

Skills & Abilities

Jerica possesses an extraordinary trait that sets her apart from the rest--her vast intelligence. As a brilliant scientist with exceptional critical thinking skills, she has developed highly advanced cloning devices. Her ultimate objective is to revive all the life forms that have become extinct, including humans. Jerica has already taken the first step towards achieving her goal by using samples of Judd's fur to bring cats back to life.

Due to her pacifist nature, she refuses to fight or make any technology that would be used to harm others.

Theme

And that's all I got for Jerica. Peace out.

Uploaded on: February 19th, 2024