Why I Made Azazel Unique

The year was 2020, during the outbreak of COVID-19. A young Californian in his senior year was sitting at his laptop, surfing through the internet when he suddenly came across lemons, and Wattpad. Specifically, Splatoon lemons.

He thought to himself, "I might as well read these and see what they are about."

Then with a glint in his eyes, he clicked away on his mouse, summoning forth 2 years of Splatoon fanfiction content, for all the world to see.

And boy I never regretted doing that!

If I could describe Into the Light, it's if you took Splatoon as a concept and threw it into a vat of chemicals, then it comes out as a unique take on the lore with all sorts of additions that would give someone a level 5 seizure on the complicate...

If I could describe Into the Light, it's if you took Splatoon as a concept and threw it into a vat of chemicals, then it comes out as a unique take on the lore with all sorts of additions that would give someone a level 5 seizure on the complicated mess that is my lore. It's a...magical story.

Some of you may be asking, "Rave, why is Azazel in this whole universe so...unorthodox, sometimes serious and other times not? And where did I get the concept for him?"

Well, it all started back when I discovered a Marie fanfic by a writer called LittlePeepy. I don't want to elaborate on this, but it wasn't just me getting inspiration from other writers. I wanted to do other things, and I still do.

So it all started back when I was in high school. Not when I looked at that Marie fanfic, but when I and a group of friends formed the team called Moon Wolf Studios.

In our biology class, when we were studying living organisms, we would be talking about comic books, video games, animations, anime, and everything was chill

In our biology class, when we were studying living organisms, we would be talking about comic books, video games, animations, anime, and everything was chill. Even my teacher did nothing to stop us, as he was cool. He liked games and watched anime, just like myself and the group. He was even head of the anime club in high school. So that's a nice bonus.

We were exchanging ideas for what to add to our comic books and their universes, and I was enchanted to make a story dubbed Man-Wolf. The story revolved around a British man named Jonathan Greymane having a curse in his lineage that could be stemmed back to his Anglo-Saxon ancestor when he was cursed by the Norse god Freya.

He would've been gifted with the power of the Norse gods to defend Midgard and her people as their champion. It was one of my first comic book ideas and it was also my first graphic comic, as it was intended to be quite violent and gruesome from the very start, having an art style that revolved around semi-realism.