Bordeaux's bio

Full name: UnknownPseudonym: Bordeaux

Full name: Unknown
Pseudonym: Bordeaux

Species: Octoling (Dumbo octopus)

Alias: Agent 8, Number 10,008

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Date of Birth: March 17th, 13,999 A.D.

City of Birth: Octoburg

Nationality: Octarian

Height: 5'5"/167 cm

Weight: 160 lbs/72 kg

Eye Color: Grey

Hair Color: Magenta/white spots

Ink Color: Magenta

-Appearance-

Bordeaux is shown to be a tan-skinned Octoling with grey eyes and magenta tentacles in the Tentacurl style. Her Hero Suit consists of a black leather crop top with one long sleeve, a leather skirt, and high heels.

For more casual wear, Bordeaux likes to wear the Golden Toothpick, the Annaki Blue Cuff, her leather skirt, and high heels

Personality

Like all Agent 8's, Bordeaux is an adorable and innocent smol bean--always curious about the world around her after escaping the Deepsea Metro. She is shown to be quite a shy Octoling, always hiding behind Diana to feel safe. She has been known to give the four idols cute nicknames: Papearl, Mamarina, Big Sis Callie, and Granny Marie. Bordeaux loves plushies and always goes into the Square to buy herself a lot to fill her room. In the eyes of Marina, she sees this act as truly adorable. Bordeaux likes to put on Diana's cape and pretends to act like her, something that embarrasses Agent 3.

Bordeaux has a fondness for poetry and writes one for every mem cake collected. Throughout these poems, Bordeaux demonstrates a yearning for life on the surface, participating in Turf Wars, finding a part-time job, and dressing up in fresh clothes.

Despite this, Bordeaux also wishes to apologize to DJ Octavio for unceremoniously deserting the Imperial Octarian Army in pursuit of Inkopolis, as well as recollecting her old Octarian friends, specifically an Octoling whom she fondly remembers, and hoping that they do not think badly of her decision. As a result of listening to the Calamari Inkantation, Bordeaux is a big fan of the Squid Sisters, anxiously planning her greeting to the pair upon reaching the surface every night.

Bordeaux appears to have known about Marina's escape to the surface and was glad to hear that she had made it safely, though she never knew her personally. Bordeaux comes to greatly admire Marina, to the point of expressing the notion of wanting to be just like her. Bordeaux was also somewhat confused by Cap'n Cuttlefish's actions and personality, as seen from near the end when she awkwardly glanced at Cuttlefish when he was rapping with Pearl, and when he happily accepted being the "hype man" in the battle against Commander Tartar. Bordeaux does respect Cap'n Cuttlefish, as she thinks the elderly should be treated with respect. Bordeaux also thinks that Diana is cool and that Lil' Judd is adorable.

Being an Octoling, Bordeaux is apparently disgusted and quite offended at how many squid-themed objects there are in Inkopolis such as Squid Bumpers and asks people to consider how Octolings see the world. Bordeaux also loves the sea breeze and will go to the shore to feel it.

Bordeaux is shown to have a fondness for Flow and Craymond. Interestingly, Bordeaux also enjoys listening to Sheldon rambling, in contrast to various other characters, possibly due to Octarian culture centering around technology and weaponry. She is also obsessed with cleaning, not being able to sleep before every nearby weapon is clean. Sheldon is therefore said to have considered hiring her.

Bordeaux also seems to have a fascination with boxes, always going out of her way to make a box fort, and generally do anything with boxes while saying the line "Boxie".

Skills & Abilities

Like with Marina, Calem, Juvia, Team Hachi, and Ahato, Bordeaux was once part of the Imperial Octarian Army as she was abducted at a very young age alongside her twin brother; Hachi. Boot camp within the Imperial Octarian Army was brutal. With the hypnoshades, Bordeaux had been brainwashed and digested tons of anti-Inkling propaganda. She was even forced to duel other cadets to the death to prove her artificial loyalty, all the more to transform the Octarians into the perfect stone-cold killing machines that were to be 100% loyal to DJ Octavio.

Not only was training placed on her body, but also her mind and spirit. She educated herself in six languages, escapology, combat tactics, espionage, assassination, and several martial arts--including Taekwondo, Judo, Muay Thai, Sambo, and Jujutsu.

Equipment

Like all Octolings, Bordeaux's main weapon is the Octoshot. She has used this weapon in many battles: back when she served DJ Octavio in fighting Agent 3, to her escape from the Deepsea Metro. She also uses Splat Bombs and the Inkjet to give herself multiple advantages.

Bordeaux also carries a combat knife with her at all times and is an expert knife fighter when she has to get up close and personal. Alongside using her knife to fight in melee combat, she has used it to open up her ration containers and toast bread over a fire when she was on duty in the Imperial Octarian Army.

After becoming an Agent in the New Squidbeak Splatoon, she was given an N-ZAP '85 to use as her sidearm. While it lacks in damage, it makes up for it in a high fire rate. She also gained the ability to use Suction Bombs and Ink Armor with the usage of this pistol, which is a little ironic as it's used as a main weapon in Turf Wars.

Themes

---

Hey guys, I hope you've enjoyed learning more about Agent 8 for Into the Light Remake. As the story continues, her personality will be further developed and more lore will be shed for her character. Chapter 44 is in development. As always, I'm RaveDogg, and I'll see you guys in the next chapter. Peace out.

Uploaded on March 4th, 2022
Updated on July 24th, 2023